wingers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wingers?

I think we will need to invest in at least two in the summer with hoilett and phillips likely to be off.

Who can name some realistic targets or decent prospects that we should be looking at who could come in and push us on.

I'd quite like to see us bring in proven quality in these position but then it comes down to finances which might well mean are we shopping in league 1 again? I reckon we should try and loan the lad who was at brentfrod last year and went back to spurs. I don't think he's hardly played this year but I cant remember his name.
    Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 04-05-2016, 03:48 PM.

Sullay Kaikai who has been playing for Shrewsbury town on loan from Palace looks a great player. Would be a good move for us getting him on loan for the season. Think he ended up their top scorer.

Comment

Dave Thomas still looked pretty fit when on the pitch at Loftus Road recently.

Comment

Petrasso would be a good fit if he lives up to his potential, but I'd really love Adomah of Middlesbrough here. QPR fan, great championship winger and wants to move down south again

Comment

El Mohamaddy from Hull, Ince from Derby, Adomah from Middlesbrough, if neither of them go up of course. That guy from Charlton that played well the other week, can't think of his name.

Comment

Or from teams coming down, Grealish from Villa looks decent, redmond from Norwich maybe would like a fresh start

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              El Mohamaddy from Hull, Ince from Derby, Adomah from Middlesbrough, if neither of them go up of course. That guy from Charlton that played well the other week, can't think of his name.
              Ademola Lookman?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Ademola Lookman?
                Man City are after him so don't think we have much of a shout
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I reckon we should try and loan the lad who was at brentfrod last year and went back to spurs. I don't think he's hardly played this year but I cant remember his name.
                  Alex Pritchard Maids. He went on loan to West Brom in Jan but hasnt played much.

Comment

Or from teams coming down, Grealish from Villa looks decent, redmond from Norwich maybe would like a fresh start
                    Cant see us having a chance at either, imo.

One who i feel would be realistic is Nathan Dyer of Leicester on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Cant see us having a chance at either, imo.

One who i feel would be realistic is Nathan Dyer of Leicester on loan.
                      Yer I don't expect us to have much chance either, how about Scott sinclair from Villa, depending on wages obviously. He needs to kick-start his career so might fancy a move

Comment

Van La Parra...currently at huddersfield on loan from wolves. Managed to score for both teams against us at loftus road too.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Petrasso will be a good option on the right. What's the point in asking for players from within our academy to dismiss a quality player like Petrasso? He only started two or three games, however, looks quick on the ball, can dribble an a opponent and can put good crosses in. Do not expect to have a young man firing on all cylinders after only two games. He must have a good run first, and then we can judge him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            Petrasso will be a good option on the right. What's the point in asking for players from within our academy to dismiss a quality player like Petrasso? He only started two or three games, however, looks quick on the ball, can dribble an a opponent and can put good crosses in. Do not expect to have a young man firing on all cylinders after only two games. He must have a good run first, and then we can judge him.
                            I'm up for the youth given a chance but needs to be integrated. No good just throwing him in. Will be a good back up/squad player next year I hope.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Adomah would be absolute class. Personally I'm hoping for boro to miss out on the 2nd auto spot at the weekend and to lose out on the playoffs, just so we are in a shout of getting this chap. His signing if it were so, would be the coup of the summer. He is different level.

I'm pretty sure we're already near or cross the finish line to sign a whole slew of Charlton's lot like Cousins and Lookman
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X