Team v Bristol City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team v Bristol City

Who would you like to see in the team for our final game of the season?
    I'm hoping the likes of Petrasso/Luongo/Robinson or Kpekawa will be involved from the off. We gain nothing from sticking someone like Hoilett out there. Having said that, im sure theres a few that would like to see Diakite one last time before he departs this summer.

100% agree Norths!!

Why play phillips or hoilett or anyone who wont be with us next season. It's a nothing game in terms of playing for anything important and we should give the players who will be with us next season a decent run out.

Id like to see something like this -

Smithies

perch hall ned robinson - kepewka if hes not fit

petrasson faurlin luongo el kayati

washington petrasso

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      100% agree Norths!!

Why play phillips or hoilett or anyone who wont be with us next season. It's a nothing game in terms of playing for anything important and we should give the players who will be with us next season a decent run out.

Id like to see something like this -

Smithies

perch hall ned robinson - kepewka if hes not fit

petrasson faurlin luongo el kayati

washington petrasso
      You really rate Petrasso.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        You really rate Petrasso.
        Id prefer to give the lad a try tomorrow in a game that doesn't really effect anything for us then play phillips or hoilett or imo I believe will both leave.

Gives the lad a platform to experience another game and to see what he can do. For me personally next season I want to see us crack on and challenge top 6, I don't want to see JFH experimenting and wasting games so I think this is a good opportunity to play the likes of petrasso and connor.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Id prefer to give the lad a try tomorrow in a game that doesn't really effect anything for us then play phillips or hoilett or imo I believe will both leave.

Gives the lad a platform to experience another game and to see what he can do. For me personally next season I want to see us crack on and challenge top 6, I don't want to see JFH experimenting and wasting games so I think this is a good opportunity to play the likes of petrasso and connor.
          Think he meant the fact you put him in twice....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Think he meant the fact you put him in twice....

Oh f***, I am a dumb f***er in all fairness.

I meant to put Polter up top with Washington lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Diakite one last time
              oh yes......

Comment

Washington definitely needs a full 90 mins to get his confidence up and get his goalscoring up and running. Ideal opportunity for him and I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start.

Comment

Clint ought to start tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Clint ought to start tbh.
                    this.

--------------ingram--------------

ned------hall------hill------kepweka

petrasso---luongo--papa shango----el-kanti

------washington-----grego-cox-----
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It's going to be an interesting game, apparently there playing a few kids too, think I will stay in the pub and watch boro v Brighton
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

I'd like JFH to start El Kayati, Washington, Petrasso and Kpekawaedaeft/Robinson and maybe even experiment with Grant Hall as captain???

Comment

Jimmy has said that a few youngsters will feature in the game as he hopes to use them more next season.
                          Will give them game time tomorrow to prepare them for next season.

Not sure if he will start, but think Lumley may get 45mins.
                          I think Prohouly will start, and Grego Cox upfront with Washington at some stage of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            Jimmy has said that a few youngsters will feature in the game as he hopes to use them more next season.

I think Prohouly will start, and Grego Cox upfront with Washington at some stage of the game.
                            Would love to see Grego Cox upfront with Washington, that could surprise us all.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

It's very rare you'll see goalkeepers swapped at half time in a competitive game

Comment

Working...
                              X