Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
    He's been on silly wages and didn't on when the club wanted him to. And always been a liability when he played.

We don't owe him anything.
    Nonsense. He was ready to go to Crystal Palace but it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Whatever anyone says, he's been a good servant to the Club so I wouldn't be averse to it. However, it's all about the future so would much prefer to continue the policy where Smithies is No.1 and having an extended holiday whilst Ingrahm continues to deputise and get games under his belt
      I wouldn't bet against Smithies having a day off, Ingram starting and Green coming on for the last 2 mins (will get a decent reception and it is a good gesture for a send off).

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I wouldn't bet against Smithies having a day off, Ingram starting and Green coming on for the last 2 mins (will get a decent reception and it is a good gesture for a send off).
        Tbh I don't think JFH is that sort. He doesn't seem to like Green and he comes across very professionally and I, personally, can't see him making any such move of sentiment.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good servant being paid a reported £50,000 a week.

That's not a servant. That's a very lucky man, who was getting paid 5 times more than he is worth for a very long time.

Well done for milking us and credit to your agent for securing such a lucrative deal. Last game? F%ck off. I'm delighted to see the back of the clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

That's not a servant. That's a very lucky man, who was getting paid 5 times more than he is worth for a very long time.

Well done for milking us and credit to your agent for securing such a lucrative deal. Last game? F%ck off. I'm delighted to see the back of the clown.
            Couldn't have put it better myself

Comment

here here

Comment

I have to say I agree with this. Of course it applies to several other thieves at our club. Traore, Diakite, Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I have to say I agree with this. Of course it applies to several other thieves at our club. Traore, Diakite, Phillips.
                  I agree with that but not Phillips, he's a good player

Comment

Plus appearance fee, clean sheet bonus etc will all be linked pro rata to his high wage.

Comment

Yes!
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                        He's been on silly wages and didn't on when the club wanted him to. And always been a liability when he played.

We don't owe him anything.
                        Think thats Harsh and as certainly not been a liability whenever he has played.

Agree with the point that we dont owe him anything though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          This. If we still are a family-club with good values, I would imagine that quite many of our youngest fans would like to see Green in goal one last time.
                          Last edited by Shania; 06-05-2016, 08:32 PM. Reason: Is/are. Argggh
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

The guy has slated us in the media for not giving him game time when he could tear up his contract to leave. Sympathy should be given only to those who care. Whenever Hill plans to retire, we give him a send off, whenever Faurlin decides to leave, we give him a rousing send off. Even Mackie, give him a send off. But Green? No way.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don't blame Green for staying here for his last 6 months, its 50k a week and he'll probably be playing understudy next season on 20k a week.

However my god he's a crybaby, he knows why he stayed here rather than leaving when he had the chance yet he's moaning to the media about being discarded and left to rot, if he wanted to play so much he'd have left ... crybaby ...

Comment

He was keeper on the best day of my life so I'll cheer him a goodbye. Wages were ridiculous but we would all kill for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X