Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

Would you give him some game time on Saturday, just as a final farewell to the crowd? Am pretty sure he needs more than 1 more game to trigger that contract clause.

Nope

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Whatever anyone says, he's been a good servant to the Club so I wouldn't be averse to it. However, it's all about the future so would much prefer to continue the policy where Smithies is No.1 and having an extended holiday whilst Ingrahm continues to deputise and get games under his belt
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

One final chance for the crowd to get on his back so he can leave with wonderful memories?

I don't think so.

Comment

He certainly deserves a send off more than SWP did in the City debacle last year ! Yes he made mistakes and the time was right to replace him but he did well for us and was the Goalkeeper of the team that broke the club record of clean sheets !

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Whatever anyone says, he's been a good servant to the Club so I wouldn't be averse to it. However, it's all about the future so would much prefer to continue the policy where Smithies is No.1 and having an extended holiday whilst Ingrahm continues to deputise and get games under his belt
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

By all means give him a send off - just don't play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Comment

No. If he wanted to play do badly he could have waved the clause as he knew QPR were fonancially struggling. He has been a good servant but he isnt blameless in this situation and sure as hell should not be playing again.He wasnt that good a servant to deserve a special game.

Comment

Knowing our luck we will have counted up games wrong he will play and we will get lumbered with gutless for another season so it's a no from me he's doing just fine and causing no damage on the training pitch

Comment

No, why play Green when we have two goalies who are not only a real talent but one of them will leave if they don't get enough game time, play Ingram again

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          If he wanted to play so badly he could have waved the clause as he knew QPR were financially struggling.
                          Good point.

Comment

Would like to see him on the bench

Comment

He's been on silly wages and didn't on when the club wanted him to. And always been a liability when he played.

We don't owe him anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X