No announcement yet.

Les caretaker manager vs Bristol City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les caretaker manager vs Bristol City?

Would like JFH to succeed and I've been willing to give him time until the October. But it seems we are following the same failed path once again. JFH will probably be gone by the beginning of November and we'll have another broken season. When was the last time we got a new manager during the summer break?? Les as a caretaker manager vs Bristol City and new manager early June would perhaps be right thing to do?

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Would like JFH to succeed and I've been willing to give him time until the October. But it seems we are following the same failed path once again. JFH will probably be gone by the beginning of November and we'll have another broken season. When was the last time we got a new manager during the summer break?? Les as a caretaker manager vs Bristol City and new manager early June would perhaps be right thing to do?
    Exactly my thoughts. It will be another waste of a season.
    He has done nothing in his 25 games to warrent another season. Our football has not improved, results have been poor.
    2 of his signings are either poor or questionable.

I fear next season will be a waste, pretty much like this one.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

get a grip.

Is it either - win the league or get sacked? we are QPR

Comment

Bit over the top but it has been mainly shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          get a grip.

QPR used to be known as a club who play attractive football. Do we want a manager who's philosophy is not losing games or winning games? I think that is key question if we ''want our QPR back''.

Comment

I honestly think JFH has been given a free run to try things out and see who he wants to keep and who not.

Ok performances haven't been superb but surely the one thing we need as a club is stability.

A few decent signings in the summer and a good start to the season and things could look very differently.

Comment

get a grip.

This. Ridiculous thread.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                This. Ridiculous thread.
                Maybe, but if this thread was about Ramsey this time last year everybody would have said the same and been wrong.

Comment

Like that's going to happen. JFH is going nowhere. But I am very underwhelmed by him. Exceptionally underwhelmed. I haven't warmed to him at all. Quite the opposite.

Comment

No wonder we stumble from one situation to another. Give JFH at least a full season before writing him off, the Championship is not open free flowing football look at Burnley they have made it without setting the Championship on fire just solid performances nicking the games when required and being extremely difficult to beat. We have done the opposite and lost games we should have drawn or won with goals in last 10 minutes. Football success or failure is a very thin line and another change would be a very silly idea indeed.

Comment

It is a worry that we as fans seem to want instant success (me too). I strongly believe we must stick with JFH and give him time to turn it around. We are never going to attract any decent manager who will see anything less that top 2 will be frowned upon. We wanted an up and coming young eager manager after 'Arry the spent pensioner and we must give him time. A good pre-season and a few changes in and out will do the trick imo. Our last 2 or even 3 pre-seasons have left us weeks if not months behind the rest of the competing teams.
                      Who else could or would come to us after our recent troubles? Serious question for those who haven't taken to our JFH.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The key to any long term success is stability. For crying out loud at least give the bloke a pre season and a summer window to build his own squad before writing him off. Get slated for being trigger happy now the opposite. Granted we haven't set the world on fire but this is not his team. If we haven't shown signs of progress this time next year by all means string him up from the nearest lamppost but he absolutely should be given a chance.

Comment

Nowadays; and when something in my life is not quite how I want it to be, I use the same phrase as JFH does; "It is what it is.. iow, next season will be a different and better story. I´m actually quite sure of it.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Like that's going to happen. JFH is going nowhere. But I am very underwhelmed by him. Exceptionally underwhelmed. I haven't warmed to him at all. Quite the opposite.
                            We have been harder to beat, have we not?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

get a grip.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              This. Ridiculous thread.
                              Maybe, but if this thread was about Ramsey this time last year everybody would have said the same and been wrong.
                              But this thread isn't about Ramsey from a year ago. It's about JFH now. I can't see an equal comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X