Congrats to Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to The Champions

To think that they were relegation fodder not long ago gives hope for clubs like us all around the world.
    Well done Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Harry Redknapp ✔‎@Redknapp

Ranieri is a nice guy, but he's done well to get the Leicester job. After what happened with Greece, am surprised he can walk back into PL
      5:18 PM - 13 Jul 2015

Unlike that plank, Ranieri knows a right back when he sees one....... Had Harry gotten the job he'd have brought in the Boy Crouch to replace Vardy and Kransjar....
      It's funny but true.

Comment

Yep congratulations indeed fairy stories are still alive even though the money men want to distroy them is Wimbledon

Comment

Some wise words from a friend of mine, posted on FB:

"I watched the highlights of Chelsea, Spurs on MOTD last night and if proof were ever needed why Leicester winning the Premiership is a good thing, that game provided it.

Petulant fouls, hand bags, some bloke rolling around as if castrated because someone might have walked on his hand - before getting up to demand a sending off and eye-gouging to name but a few of the antics from highly-paid oafs!

No wonder Leicester won it, they just got on and played the game with decent professionals. And when you think we went up with them and Burnley two years ago, competent owners help as well."

Comment

might have a cheeky punt on them dropping into the Championship next season
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              might have a cheeky punt on them dropping into the Championship next season
              Haha, it could all unravel I suppose Lyme!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Some wise words from a friend of mine, posted on FB:

"I watched the highlights of Chelsea, Spurs on MOTD last night and if proof were ever needed why Leicester winning the Premiership is a good thing, that game provided it.

Petulant fouls, hand bags, some bloke rolling around as if castrated because someone might have walked on his hand - before getting up to demand a sending off and eye-gouging to name but a few of the antics from highly-paid oafs!

No wonder Leicester won it, they just got on and played the game with decent professionals. And when you think we went up with them and Burnley two years ago, competent owners help as well."
                Last night summed up modern football for me. The second half was a cringe fest. The chelsea fans with A4 banners was the worst thing I have ever seen.

I'm a bit gutted for Spurs that they just self destructed in the second half, as IMO they are the best side in the division this year although the league table shows Leicester. Great young squad playing exciting football, with a brilliant manager. I said on Twitter last night, Arsenal, Man City, Man U, and especially Chelsea should be embarrassed with this season. Chelsea last night on top with 10 mins to go, nothing to play for start time wasting. Joke of a club.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Last night summed up modern football for me. The second half was a cringe fest. The chelsea fans with A4 banners was the worst thing I have ever seen.

I'm a bit gutted for Spurs that they just self destructed in the second half, as IMO they are the best side in the division this year although the league table shows Leicester. Great young squad playing exciting football, with a brilliant manager. I said on Twitter last night, Arsenal, Man City, Man U, and especially Chelsea should be embarrassed with this season. Chelsea last night on top with 10 mins to go, nothing to play for start time wasting. Joke of a club.
                  agree with your sympathies for Spurs, undoubtedly the best footballing side in the country (1975/76 ) Typical the most dour side, WBA, put a stop to Tottenham's ambition by playing their socks of the other Monday. Only to return to type, with a pathetic performance against the 'ammers
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Bloody hate Leicester and I'm most definitely not pleased for their scummy bunch of c*nt fans.
                    All I'll say is that is a mental achievement.
                    I'm with you ginge think me and you are in minority of not joining in w ankfest over them. Hate Spurs but rather they won it then Leicester

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Bloody hate Leicester and I'm most definitely not pleased for their scummy bunch of c*nt fans.
                      All I'll say is that is a mental achievement.
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I'm with you ginge think me and you are in minority of not joining in w ankfest over them. Hate Spurs but rather they won it then Leicester
                      Me three. I'd moved this thread to off-topic, but my colleagues out-voted me.

Comment

So you would prefer Arsenal, Spurs, west Ham or Chelsea? Get real... Delighted Leicester won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          So you would prefer Arsenal, Spurs, west Ham or Chelsea? Get real... Delighted Leicester won it.
                          Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Count me in , Leicester is just another scuzzy northern town ,supported by scuzzy fans , much rather Spurs had won it . ( and thats without considering that Spurs played the most attractive football this season )
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Unbelievable achievement. Well done Leicester.

Comment

Modern day marvel. Only wish they'd won it at Manure and, before receiving the trophy, the players had urinated on the pitch.

Anyone old enough to remember Forest winning in 1978 really ought watch the film 'I Believe in Miracles'. Clough at his best. I wore a smile on my face the entire time of watching. In one short, grainy clip of our second cup replay up there one sees Ernie Howe being done like a kipper and the multi talented Brian Williams trying to track back.

Comment

Working...
                                X