Congrats to Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sympathy for Tottenham... No ####ing chance. Did you see they were acting last night. I'm glad they didn't win, all my Tottenham mates can put away there shirts and woolly hats for another decade. I hope MP goes and a string of there good players as they wont challenge for a long time.

As for LCFC, fair play to them, a great achievement. Gives every club hope that it can happen. Could have been us.. LOL.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Some wise words from a friend of mine, posted on FB:
        Naive words. Leicester have done brilliantly, but it is ludicrous to pretend that they play any cleaner than anyone else in the EPL. The funniest thing is that if it wasn't for Pearson's son and two Thai hookers none of this may ever have happened. That's contingency for you.

Oh and BTW Hazards goal was a beautiful thing. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          First time I've ever wanted them to win or even draw a game!
          as long as there is a breath in my body, I will never want Chelsea to win.

Leicester can go ahead and win it at home v everton if Spurs would've won last night. no sense in cheering on a Chelsea win. fk that lot
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Fair enough mate.

Comment

They had young and hungry manager...ups. Sorry. Ranieri #fatherofallhasbeenmanagers.

Comment

All the Spurs fans who have suddenly appeared over the last month or so have gone very quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  All the Spurs fans who have suddenly appeared over the last month or so have gone very quiet
                  tbf, they're lucky their groundhogs day this year has been longer than it usually is! Almost always have Spurs-ed it up by early March..
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    might have a cheeky punt on them dropping into the Championship next season
                    Yes i would love spuds to drop 82 cup final and replay Hoddle do one

Comment

How much was Nigel Pearson responsible for getting them on their way?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        How much was Nigel Pearson responsible for getting them on their way?
                        Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        The funniest thing is that if it wasn't for Pearson's son and two Thai hookers none of this may ever have happened.....
                        I hope Leicester fans suitably reward them, £120 per hour (each) sounds about right for the events which led up to Claudio's appointment.

The difference between him and Pearson is that Claudio was very quick at spotting a couple of key modifications which transformed them from survivors into champions.

Comment

Working...
                        X