Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    But really good?
    Yes, actually. Kepekwa particularly. Boyd is a real handful and he was reduced to a cameo role.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Both looked ok. Kepewka a bit nervy in spells but in general not a bad display.

My gut feeling though is if they both started regularly next season we would be looking at another mid table finish at best. Robinson at lb is a class act at this level so I personally hope kepewka doesn't get a look in next season.
      Nice one. Write that lad off already. He has looked very promising to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Did i write him off or say that robinson is a class act?

Roninson is young as well and is a much better player who has the abillity to go onto a much higher level. Are you saying Kepewka should start even if we have a better lb who was available each week?

My preference if robinson is fit is for him to play week in week out as he's the better player?

Comment

Scandalous isn't it.. Poor ####er has only played a few times.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Petrasso looked like a great prospect for next season. Lets hope that JFH thinks so too. Good on the ball and tricky too.

Comment

Dont think either have got what it takes

Comment

Did i write him off or say that robinson is a class act?

Roninson is young as well and is a much better player who has the abillity to go onto a much higher level. Are you saying Kepewka should start even if we have a better lb who was available each week?

My preference if robinson is fit is for him to play week in week out as he's the better player?
                By saying 'I hope he doesn't get a look in' is kind of writing him off isn't it?

Comment

By saying 'I hope he doesn't get a look in' is kind of writing him off isn't it?
                  If you had read my whole reply then you would see there was a clear point and genuine perspective behind the point you have quoted me saying.

Why would anyone want kepewka to be a regular when we have such a talent like robinson at our disposal if he's fit. Nothing against kepewka as like I said in my reply he didn't do a bad job yesterday and if he did start week in week out I think we might achieve a similar position in the championship this season or maybe lower.

But again maybe its because you haven't seen much of robinson play as if you had and could see what a talent he is then I doubt you would want kepewka to be a main stay in the first 11 next season as robinson is just on a different level to him.

Comment

If you had read my whole reply then you would see there was a clear point and genuine perspective behind the point you have quoted me saying.

Why would anyone want kepewka to be a regular when we have such a talent like robinson at our disposal if he's fit. Nothing against kepewka as like I said in my reply he didn't do a bad job yesterday and if he did start week in week out I think we might achieve a similar position in the championship this season or maybe lower.

But again maybe its because you haven't seen much of robinson play as if you had and could see what a talent he is then I doubt you would want kepewka to be a main stay in the first 11 next season as robinson is just on a different level to him.
                    I like Robinson as well mate. And yes I have seen him play.

Comment

Way I look at it with Robinson and Kpekwa, may the better man win. I don't care which one makes the LB position their own as long as they're good. Its too early to judge Robinson and Cole atm as they've only played a combined 5 games or whatever for us

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Way I look at it with Robinson and Kpekwa, may the better man win. I don't care which one makes the LB position their own as long as they're good. Its too early to judge Robinson and Cole atm as they've only played a combined 5 games or whatever for us

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          youve only seen robinson once. I haven't mate and thats why I can confidently say he's a level above Kepewka and when you see him play regularly your understand. Can only explain it as the same way when I saw Hall play for the first time against yeovil and also when we got walker on loan from spurs. You just know the ones that are capable of more.

Comment

Yes, actually. Kepekwa particularly. Boyd is a real handful and he was reduced to a cameo role.
                            That's what I thought also

Comment

youve only seen robinson once. I haven't mate and thats why I can confidently say he's a level above Kepewka and when you see him play regularly your understand. Can only explain it as the same way when I saw Hall play for the first time against yeovil and also when we got walker on loan from spurs. You just know the ones that are capable of more.
                              Not sure fitz hall was that good

Comment

I think Kpekawa could well move to cb or Robinson could play Right back as well as Left Back. I do agree Robinson for Huddersfield and Liverpool looked excellent plus in the one game fot us he looked greqt until the second half when he would have gone off due to tiredness had Perch(i think)not got injured.
                                Last edited by nanocopic; 03-05-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X