Petrasso and Kepekwa today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso and Kepekwa today

Petrasso and Kepekwa were really good today, I thought they deserved a mention

Id also liked to have seen Doughty play the run in but he's doing well at Swindon I think

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post

Id also liked to have seen Doughty play the run in but he's doing well at Swindon I think
    Really good? They were the best of a #### poor lot. Really good no.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Really good? They were the best of a #### poor lot. Really good no.
      Petrasso and Kepekwa did well today, Burnley had something to play for whilst we didn't. I was expecting them to get at least 3 or 4 but it didn't happen, we deserved a point.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post

This. Along with ingram they have been a positive today.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          This. Along with ingram they have been a positive today.
          But really good?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            But really good?
            Ok. Maybe good is not the correct word.

#promising
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thought the young lads did great. Les us doing a great job bringing them on. Jimmy's building for the future blah blah. Much more important than us chatting about a club like us winning the premiership....

Comment

We can dress it up all you like but the truth is we are in a bad way on the pitch and the worst team we have for a number of years.

Comment

I thought they both did quite well up against a very good side at this level.

As for us as a team you kind of give JFH the benefit of the doubt because he is trying players and systems out but apart from being a more solid unit we haven't really improved offensively since he arrived. But then football is a confidence game and if we get off to a flyer next season things might well look differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    I thought they both did quite well up against a very good side at this level.

As for us as a team you kind of give JFH the benefit of the doubt because he is trying players and systems out but apart from being a more solid unit we haven't really improved offensively since he arrived. But then football is a confidence game and if we get off to a flyer next season things might well look differently.
                    In order to get promoted you need a great winning unbeaten run of at least 5 to 6 games.

Comment

Fingers crossed for next season
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It all depends on who comes and who goes and how well JFH gets the team to gel at the start of next season. The side that Warnock saved from relegation to League 1 wouldn't have got promoted the next season, but the people he brought in made the difference....as always it's cross your fingers for next season.....of course if we don't make it up next season then we'll have to cut the wage bill significantly with the reduced parachute payments

Comment

Both did quite well, if Petrasso had a bit more game time and confidence I think he would have at least converted one of his chances, but he certainly got himself in some decent positions. Cole also didn't do badly especially considering he was up against Boyd most of the game who looked very lively

Comment

Both looked ok. Kepewka a bit nervy in spells but in general not a bad display.

My gut feeling though is if they both started regularly next season we would be looking at another mid table finish at best. Robinson at lb is a class act at this level so I personally hope kepewka doesn't get a look in next season.

Comment

Liked the look of Petrasso.
                              Makes me wonder why he hasnt had more of a look in under Jimmy.
                              Kpekawa definitely has potential, but still very raw

Comment

Working...
                              X