Petrasso and Kepekwa today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    youve only seen robinson once. I haven't mate and thats why I can confidently say he's a level above Kepewka and when you see him play regularly your understand. Can only explain it as the same way when I saw Hall play for the first time against yeovil and also when we got walker on loan from spurs. You just know the ones that are capable of more.
    So where have you actually seen With your own eyes him playing these games Maid

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      So where have you actually seen With your own eyes him playing these games Maid
      Quite a bit mate. Watched him at u20 and u21 level a few times when playing with a couple of mates. Then also while he was at Huddersfield on 3 separate occasions the year we were in the prem. The others times have admittedly been on tv.

Even from the Charlton game you guys should of been able to see something in him and certainly more than kepewka. Don't get me wrong about kepewka I think he looks a prospect but he isn't on the same level as Robinson imo and never will be.

We got a class lb there and I believe when he puts back to back games together on a regular basis then everyone will see what the fuss is about. Don't expect him to stay with us to long of we don't go up in the next two ears. He'll be prem bound with hall.

Comment

Next season is still rebuild and gel. The season after is fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          Next season is still rebuild and gel. The season after is fruition.
          I agree with this. Don't expect too much next season but a flirt with the play-offs would be a success in my opinion.

After that, I'd hope that JFH has got a settled squad that have enough quality to be contenders.

Comment

Working...
          X