jFH should know now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jFH should know now

That although most of us are not really bothered about this season now, if we get more of the same next season there will be unrest .
    Heard 14 players out by the day after last game. Don't know who , just hope that the replacements hit the ground running cos otherwise JFH won't get time to bed them in.

Roll on next season

Just not good enough. We are so boring.

Comment

Am I right in thinking JFH ison a 1 year rolling contract from when he took over which may indicate not such a long term appointment.

Comment

What are we expecting him to do with the players we have, they aren't very good and the masses who wanted to be mid table in the championship while we rebuild you have to put up with this #### football.

Comment

What is he supposed to do?

for weeks the season has been dead. He made the decision to not jut throw in 6/7 players in to asses them all at once, just spread them out, which i think was a smart decision.

Comment

Really assessed Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Really assessed Washington
              had plenty of opportunities to impress. Just hasn't really done that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Milesawayranger View Post
                Heard 14 players out by the day after last game. Don't know who

No chance. Contracts expire at the end of June. Some might be advised or announced beforehand, others will not be announced until July. Same as last few years. However, I can see how you arrived at 14.
                12 are out of contract -
                Green, Traore, Hoilett, Suk-Young, Doughty, Faurlin, Sutherland, Hill, Henry, Diakite, Gobern and Blackwood who's already left.
                2 Loans will return - Konchesky & Angella

Reality is some of the above will be offered new deals - Henry, Faurlin, Hill, Doughty ? Possibly even Hoilett albeit on considerably reduced terms.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Am I right in thinking JFH ison a 1 year rolling contract from when he took over which may indicate not such a long term appointment.
                  old news mate. go back and watch the last fans forum. Les addresses this head on.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

my point is really with all the changes he will have to make will we be happy with waiting again for it all to settle down , bedding in new players and putting up with dross. I personally am reasonably ok with JFH using this season to test players out but with the introduction of another batch of players but id like to see a purpose and a style to our play. not just a "lets see how this works" attitude.

Comment

players will be told day after last game (thats what i meant)

Comment

Working...
                      X