A new season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new season

With one game left of this season, i am overjoyed at the thought of this dross coming to an end.

Jimmy's tenure so far has brought us 6 wins from his 25 games in charge. 1 away win out of 12.

We have signed a fair few league 1 players with washington the most expensive, costing 3mil but has not featured much.

Do you actually think eveything from the playing style to transfer targets will improve for next season?

Would you stick with the structure at our club and continue with a dof jimmy double act or would you go for a new manager?

Pearson, moyes, rogers are all still available.
    Flores will be out of a job within the next week even though he has done an amazing job.
    Clement, mcclaren available. Krankar at boro could also be out.

What would you do?

I would go for flores and say goodbye to jimmy and les personally.
    What sh
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So true..... Inter Flores?

My pal sent me this text before kick off today

Buzzing about the game this afternoon...good chance for us to cement 13th spot. And show Joey what midfield generals are..the future is Faurlin and Luongo. Got a good feeling about Jimmy, he's building something blah blah.

Made me laugh. Such a depressing season.

Comment

I think our owners are loosing faith in JFH and we won't invest in good players next summer. Will be similar season to this, I'm afraid.

Comment

I hate being so negative but we are woeful. And as for BFG. God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          So true..... Inter Flores?

My pal sent me this text before kick off today

Buzzing about the game this afternoon...good chance for us to cement 13th spot. And show Joey what midfield generals are..the future is Faurlin and Luongo. Got a good feeling about Jimmy, he's building something blah blah.

Made me laugh. Such a depressing season.
          Inter flores? The fella at watford. Done a cracking job for them. Cannot believe they are going to sack him but thats the talk of the town at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Inter flores? The fella at watford. Done a cracking job for them. Cannot believe they are going to sack him but thats the talk of the town at the moment.
            Aye. Was failing to be funny with a pun on Interflora..... Very nice to see you back, Hits. It hasn't been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Aye. Was failing to be funny with a pun on Interflora..... Very nice to see you back, Hits. It hasn't been the same.
              Ohh ffs lmao. That went right over my nut.

Cheers buddy, missed ya too. Nohomo. Just want to say thanks to all the various mods for the communications through pm over the past week.

Big shout out to qpr dave who i know still reads theough this site.
              Come home buddy..... you are missed on here.

Comment

Stick. Yet ANOTHER overhaul, I dont think so. We as fans bang on about long term stability, give youth a chance, sign gems from the lower leagues - but when we dont storm the league, we throw our toys out. Not every young player or lower league player will turn into Jamie Vardy. Even Vardy didnt turn into Vardy until this season. I expect to be pushing for the playoffs next season at best.
                Last edited by Jeems; 02-05-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Jeems, What are you basing us challenging for the play offs on? Results since JFH took over? Our recruitment since our relegation or maybe even the style of football we have served up this season?

Comment

Daft changing manager again. He's stablised us but not necessarily improved us. We're so boring.

He will need a strong first 10 games next season or a lot of fans will turn early.

Comment

Is it not on a 1 year rolling deal?

Comment

I meant is he not on a 1 year rolling deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Daft changing manager again. He's stablised us but not necessarily improved us. We're so boring.

He will need a strong first 10 games next season or a lot of fans will turn early.
                          This.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            is he not on a 1 year rolling deal.
                            Yes.

Comment

From when he signed in November/December? He does not look good for another year based on the results upto now.

Comment

Working...
                              X