No announcement yet.

Well done Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Joey. Three times in the championship; three tImes promoted. That Dyche knows his stuff.

Comment

Burnley have always had cracking strikers that guarantee between 15-20 goals each - that's what we're missing, a genuine goalscorer.

Comment

Fair play to them. Proper club run fantastically well. Very good side this year and thoroughly deserve to go up.

They'll be straight back down though
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cheers lads, much appreciated.

Wish your lot all of the best for next season. Fancy your chances with the direction your club is starting to go in, its been so very fruitful for us.

(I'll ignore the tin pot comment)

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Does anyone know if they have a d.o.f?
            No they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              We deserved to get something there, burnley ain't a role model for us ffs. Tinpot northern club that will get relegated on todays evidence.impressed today and feel we're have a good go next season with players like petrasso.
              Totally agree Van.

Comment

One of next season's relegation spots in the premier league already decided. They were woeful from start to finish, they won't spend enough and they will go down!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Well done Joey. Three times in the championship; three tImes promoted. That Dyche knows his stuff.
                  Bang on. Top top player. Gives his all in every game. I miss him.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Couldn't care less about Leicester or burnley. Sod them both. Sod Chelsea. Sod Tottenham. I want some bloody joy back at qpr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Couldn't care less about Leicester or burnley. Sod them both. Sod Chelsea. Sod Tottenham. I want some bloody joy back at qpr!!!
                      Patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is required!!

Comment

might have a cheeky punt they'll come straight back down in fact make that a double
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          might have a cheeky punt they'll come straight back down in fact make that a double
                          I reckon that's far more likely than your Leicester bet Lymes!

Comment

Personally I can't stand the guy BUT you cannot argue against him being a very good manager. Think he will struggle again in the PL but that's the nature of being promoted with a small club.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Bang on. Top top player. Gives his all in every game. I miss him.

At this level it was a mistake to let him go from a playing perspective. I just think the club wanted rid of the extra media attention he brings.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

At this level it was a mistake to let him go from a playing perspective. I just think the club wanted rid of the extra media attention he brings.
                                And he also wanted out, the argument about us keeping him is worthless as he said himself that he & the club sat down at the end of the season, both wanted to part ways and shook hands and walked their separate ways.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X