No announcement yet.

Burnley v QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or does Washington seem to get lost in games quite a lot? Still not sure what he's capable of, doesn't get much ball
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Watch how they attack as a team! Wish we would have done the same. Next year when we have more pace and grit in midfield espcially, I hope we can do the same. Wishful thinking, I know.
      Last edited by Shania; 02-05-2016, 06:32 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        Is it just me or does Washington seem to get lost in games quite a lot? Still not sure what he's capable of, doesn't get much ball
        Doesn't help that we create absolute zero clear cut chances

Comment

We pose no threat without Polter on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Doesn't help that we create absolute zero clear cut chances
            Yeah agreed. Don't necessarily think it's his own wrongdoing but just seems to get very little
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Well that was incredibly dull.

Comment

I quite enjoyed it. Thought we did quite well. No complaints.

Comment

That was dire we need at least 6 or 7 new players next season some of this lot are div one at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    I think Petrasso is useless.
                    Senseless, silly comment number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Polter is utter turd. Furlin is finished. Rest of the team doing well
                      Senseless, silly comment number 2.

Comment

Quite good first half, poor second.

Comment

Did nothing once 3 subs came on...you would think they would make some impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            We pose no threat without Polter on the field.
                            We lost the game when we made the two subs, but I'm not going to complain because our players did give it their best.

Comment

Dull...uninspiring...unworthy of our time...they rolled over when Vokes scored. When do we see ANY sign that we're developing a thirst to win, a style of play, and players willing to show both?

Comment

Positives- Kepekawa looks decent at left back, petrasso whilst light weight looks lively, Ingram a sweeper keeper.

Negatives- Phillips.

Comment

Working...
                                X