No announcement yet.

Returning heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree they should all probably move on as we enter yet another "new Era" although i think we could have done with Caulker this season -Wouldn't have minded seeing caulker and Hall together

Comment

Sandro will be sold I think quite comfortably since his relatively injury free season. I expect Caulker to be sellable as well to a team willing to take a risk. Fer I think will be a loss but I can see a lower table German club taking him.,

Comment

Factomondo, bring him home
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Factomondo, bring him home
          Just look on not606 and you can get a facto fix. He's done a fantasy 'what I'm hearing' thread' like he always did here, also a 'i would love to bang kate abdo' thread.
          Also the standard 'Gary Hooper' thread and the roarkes drift mentality of our supporters compared to surrender monkey French African players (he got called out for that so I think it was deleted).
          There is an Essex riviera' thread and plenty of mentions of immense wealth and Joe guest and the s club 7 bird.
          He must have a template.
          A lot of his posts get put into the big 'Teds ramblings' thread on there though, so be certain to look in that for a lot of his routine as well.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-05-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Sandro will be sold I think quite comfortably since his relatively injury free season. I expect Caulker to be sellable as well to a team willing to take a risk. Fer I think will be a loss but I can see a lower table German club taking him.,
            With the amount of money knocking around the Premiership next season, paying us what we paid for him and paying his existing wages won't be an issue for anyone in the top division. I suspect a lot of sides would like Sandro, if not as a starter, as a very good squad player.

Comment

I don't mind if Caulker and Fer go, but Sandro is still a decent player, and could be lethal in the championship. "Could" being the operative word! Still if Jimmy can get a fit and motivated Sandro firing ona ll cylinders next season, he could be the leader on the pitch we are lacking at the moment

Comment

Working...
              X