Returning heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning heroes

So we have Fer, Sandro and Caulker due back soon.

In my view Caulker has flopped so every chance we will have to keep him. Swansea seem to quite like Fer but 50/50 they will make a bid. Sandro not been a roaring success at WBA but has at least been in squad; again think 50/50 someone will snap him up.

If we end up keeping some/all of them is this a good thing for us next season? They (allegedly) have Premiership quality and may be motivated to play well to put themselves in the shop window or they may just be disgruntled and crip.

JFH trying to build a team of players who want to be here and are the 'right sort.' My personal preference would be get 'em off wage bill and concentrate on building the team but do wonder if an injection of quality (if they do play well) could make a real difference to the season.

Hope they all #### off. There useless. I do laugh when people big them up. They have done nothing for this club.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Get rid of all them, not in the plans and not good for the club.

Comment

Let them all warm benches for mid/lower table PL clubs. That's the best level any of them should be expecting based on a combination of their ability and attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          Hope they all #### off. There useless. I do laugh when people big them up. They have done nothing for this club.
          Spot on. Spongers.

Comment

I hope they all score hat tricks in their final games on loan, especially Fer. Selling him would feel like making a great signing

Comment

In my opinion, if their salaries are anything like reported, we've got to get all of them out of the club otherwise expect dressing room tensions when they under-perform for us again.

Comment

I think Fer and Sandro will both be bought by the clubs they are on loan to.

I expect a few bids for Caulker, but at what sort of fee, i really dont know. Cant really remember what we signed him for, but cant see us getting anywhere near that back

Comment

If no one is stupid enough to buy them then all three should be paid off to get them out of the club. If Jimmy is foolish enough to play them we should boo them out of the club. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    If no one is stupid enough to buy them then all three should be paid off to get them out of the club. If Jimmy is foolish enough to play them we should boo them out of the club. Enough is enough.
                    Spot on. Fer, Sandro & Caulker OUT !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Spot on. Fer, Sandro & Caulker OUT !
                      To think we could easily get Clint for a year for what these three wasters each get in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        I think Fer and Sandro will both be bought by the clubs they are on loan to.

I expect a few bids for Caulker, but at what sort of fee, i really dont know. Cant really remember what we signed him for, but cant see us getting anywhere near that back
                        i was under the impression that the loan deals for sandro and fer had a compulsory buy clause if the players make more than a certain number of appearances.

so far sandro has made 6 starts and 5 sub appearances for west brom (from maximum of 14 games) and fer has clocked up 7 starts and 2 sub appearances for swansea (from a maximum of 12 games) - fingers crossed and all that. in any case... pulis reckons sandro would love to stay

Comment

To think we could easily get Clint for a year for what these three wasters each get in a month.
                          Not sure that's accurate mate reckon Clint is on decent dough too

Comment

Worrying if we want to keep Clint on the playing staff. Top man, but he gets slower every year. So much for rebuilding.

In time it would be nice to think he could become a quality defence coach, that could work.

Comment

Need to stop sanctioning these sorts of wages. How after our 1st relelgation under fernandes did we end up shelling out the same contracts. #lessonslearned
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X