Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to think we paid 8M for this waste of lungs

absolute joke. must be up there with Lescott > Villa & when we signed Samba as the worst CB deals in Prem history??

Comment

Amazing to think that money would of gone a long way to buying us Gray , Wells or Rhodes . What a total waste, a promotion/play off wrecking waste as well .

Comment

Caulker is in no mans land imo, poor reputation and worthless, our only hope is that someone out of the 3 teams who go up want to take a punt. £8m to nothing
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

P!ss head

Comment

Another Mercenary.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
              to think we paid 8M for this waste of lungs

absolute joke. must be up there with Lescott > Villa & when we signed Samba as the worst CB deals in Prem history??
              Although we got exactly what we paid for when we sold Samba. No chance that will happen with this c**t

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Caulker is in no mans land imo, poor reputation and worthless, our only hope is that someone out of the 3 teams who go up want to take a punt. £8m to nothing
                If thats no-mans land i'd love to be there. earning a wedge and sitting on your ####!
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

As others have said shocking player, even more shocking professional. Everything that's wrong about the modern game all rolled up into one useless piece of ####. Hope the wrongun is shipped as far away from QPR as possible, the club is no longer a charity case for #### players to earn silly money

Comment

I must be on my own here but I'd actually keep him. His main problem is he turns like a small truck but at championship level he would IMO be an asset. He Carry's the ball forward very well and he has a good track record with Cardiff at this level. The championship is far more forgiving than premier league football and it would give him a chance to build on his shattered confidence. My main concern though is that hall and caulker are both not vocal enough so you certainly wouldn't play them together but we are after a new centre half because nedum is utter sh ITE and just because he runs 100m quickly doesn't mean he should be playing premier league football. An educated bloke that should be working in an office. The slating caulker gets can be fair but he'd still be a big improvement on nedum
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      He Carry's the ball forward very well and he has a good track record with Cardiff at this level
                      The only track record he has with Cardiff is relegation from the Premier League. He has never played with Cardiff in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I must be on my own here
                        Yea you are

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          P!ss head
                          Promising young player, highly thought of at Spurs, England International - surely someone can sort him out? There's a player in there somewhere. We're not the club to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Promising young player, highly thought of at Spurs, England International - surely someone can sort him out? There's a player in there somewhere. We're not the club to do it.
                            Youv'e right Alan there is player in there but there's no brain in there

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Youv'e right Alan there is player in there but there's no brain in there
                              Is a fair point. A career we'd all dream of and so many of them are so thick they blow it.

Comment

Someone should drive him to Sandbanks and tell Harry he has to have him. Really think, should a footballer not measure up, his contract should be either 1) terminated by a tribunal or 2) he has to clean the dressing room/ sell programmes/ person the turnstile or some such thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X