Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Fans would be astonished if they new what he's doing off the pitch at the moment.
    What's he doing off the pitch then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Always rated caulker. But Fans would be astonished if they new what he's doing off the pitch at the moment. No wonder he's football careers took a nose dive. Need to get rid of him lively now.
      He is a very bad egg.

In response to the OP; he will get himself another PL club this summer. He is a household name and "outsiders" still hear his name and think of a fantastic talent that just needs help to fulfil his potential. These types of players can live off of their reputation for years (i.e. David Bentley). Plus he seems to have a bl00dy good agent, I mean how the fark did he manage to get a move to Liverpool?! I fully suspect he will end up at somebody like West Brom (lower mid-table PL side) next year.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        He is a very bad egg.

In response to the OP; he will get himself another PL club this summer. He is a household name and "outsiders" still hear his name and think of a fantastic talent that just needs help to fulfil his potential. These types of players can live off of their reputation for years (i.e. David Bentley). Plus he seems to have a bl00dy good agent, I mean how the fark did he manage to get a move to Liverpool?! I fully suspect he will end up at somebody like West Brom (lower mid-table PL side) next year.
        Yeah shocking egg. How dare he steal philadelpia cheese from a well known supermarket.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          He certainly has the ability to do well at this level but can a leopard change it's spots or in his case his brain
          This was what I was going to say.

I don't think there is any doubting that Caulker could be good enough at Championship level and a whole lot higher if he applied himself correctly. He was capped for England in his early 20's remember, and was one of the brightest talents in the U21's before that.

The problem with this guy is all attitude, more fussed about living the play boy lifestyle than putting in a shift. He really isn't a young man in footballing terms anymore, 25 next birthday. That's halfway through a career these days. If he's going to get his career back on track I would say he's fast running out of time!

Comment

Let's be clear...we have a habit of halting players careers. Some never made it at Loftus road, however were a hit at other clubs. Delaney spring to mind. I think at Championship level, Caulker will be ok. Looking at some of our current players, I see many will struggle in the Premier, however will be good in this division. The problem with Caulker are his wages...if they are high, he will have to leave.

Comment

Read somewhere he has been sent back to us today.

Comment

One of the most overrated players I have ever seen at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Read somewhere he has been sent back to us today.
                  Throw him in for last game of the season so Jimmy can give him the once over?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Throw him in for last game of the season so Jimmy can give him the once over?
                    Pretty sure that ain't allowed mate. Something to do with playing for more than 2 clubs in a season!

Comment

Working...
                    X