Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your best and worst match commentatators and sidekicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Matson and Martin Tyler, you won't get much better than those as commentators. Sidekicks, I'd say Danny Murphy is up there. Pundits, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes talk a lot of sense, Ian Wright is good too.
    Worst? Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend were just awful. Michael Owen, Robbie Savage and Ray Wilkins are embarrassingly bad. And as for pundits, there will never be a worse pundit than Adrian Chiles.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      Brian Moore and Hugh Johns were the best, they made my Sunday's as a kid in the 70's.
      Agreed, plus their third commentator in those days, Gerald Sinstadt. The Big Match was quality in those good old days
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Impressed with Owen Hargreaves tonight.

Comment

not sure if its been mentioned but the worst for me has to be barry venison. think he did a few uefa cup games in the past.

always wanted to to put my foot through the farking tv when i heard is voice.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Clint morrison....total k ant.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Surprised at how good Peter Crouch was the other day...

Comment

The token taff robbie 'the khunt' savage

Comment

Glenn tw@tting Hoddle. Found myself shouting at him so much the other night I had to turn it down and put Radio 5 on instead.

Comment

Michael Owen , shearer , Lee Dixon , Ray Wilkins , leroy rosenior, Steve claridge ,Andy Townsend in fact their all woeful . Jeff stelling is the daddy!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      Clint morrison....total k ant.
                      Tries to give it the rudeboy accent as well...total p*ick

Comment

Adrian Chiles has to be the worst presenter. Lineker is probably the best.

Most pundits aren't up to much tbh. Most provide hardly any actual tactical analysis and rely on reeling out cliches like 'pace and power' etc.

Jenas, Jason Roberts, Kevin Kilbane, Townsend, Dixon, Hansen, Merson, Sounness, Shearer, Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp and Harry are all absolute dross, they provide no insight whatsoever. Known, Rio and Gary Neville are decent.

But the best commentator HAS to be Ray Hudson. Absolute legend.

Comment

Ray Hudson is quality.
                          Jimmy Liddell is worth a search on google/youtube. He's a parody of what a scouse red would sound like on commentary.

Comment

Mowbray and Savage were doing my head in during the Wales game.
                            Was half hoping Keown would clobber them, Van Nistelrooy style.
                            Fingers crossed we dont meet the welsh again later on in the tournament, or if we do its on itv so we're spared having to listen to either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Mowbray and Savage were doing my head in during the Wales game.
                              Was half hoping Keown would clobber them, Van Nistelrooy style.
                              Fingers crossed we dont meet the welsh again later on in the tournament, or if we do its on itv so we're spared having to listen to either of them.
                              England v Wales final?

Comment

Best- Brian Moore, John Motson and love Wrighty for being so patriotic and biased, also like Rio who talks sense and Lineker the best presenter
                                Worst, I hate Glen Hoddle (smug), Shearer (boring and smug) and Owen (smug, boring and boring again)

Comment

Working...
                                X