Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your best and worst match commentatators and sidekicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commentator - Motson
    Co-Commentator - Murphy
    Pundit - Hoddle

Comment

A bit off-topic,but neverthless; I´ve not seen any ex QPR-players mentioned as commentators or pundits. Am I correct?
      Last edited by Shania; 29-04-2016, 07:02 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        A bit off-topic,but neverthless; I´ve not seen any ex QPR-players mentioned as commentators or pundits. Am I correct?
        Are you saying we aren't listing them as favourites or there aren't any? Jermain jenas / Clarke Carlisle / Ian Holloway for a recent start.

Comment

Ah, thanks, Awin. I think some have mentioned Jenas and Carlisle as quite good pundits.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Of the modern day ones, Wrighty is a character. Keane for his mean stare and attitude.
            Lineker, Rio, Holloway and Murphy are all good too.
            Can't stand Shearer. Loved him as a player though.

Comment

Brian Moore and Hugh Johns were the best, they made my Sunday's as a kid in the 70's.

Most of them today just love the sound of their own voices today, by far the worst is Owen, utter rubbish.

Martin Tyler is probably the best of a bad bunch, but, I hate it when he says before every game "it's live, next".
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Perfectly sums up the pundit industry to me as relevant now as then.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAZsoF-ghw

Comment

every single ITV Commentator is awful.

Motty is a legend.

Comment

Jim Beglin is the worst commentator by a clear mile for me.
                    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

As a match day reporter gotta love a bit of Kamara, bat #### crazy and a bit of a laugh

Comment

Owen and Henry are pony. Niall Quinn is a bit of a drip too.

In purely punditry terms (ie nothing to do with him as a bloke), I think Stan Collymore speaks a lot of sense on talksport. Danny Murphy does also, just has a right boring demeanor! In terms of TV commentary though, Martin Tyler is the man.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tyler and its live crap,cant stand THE walkers crisp star so far up his own ####.

In the main all of them spout a load of ######## and dont really commentate.

Quite like Gerry Armstrong and i think its Kevin Keatings la liga

Comment

Dont Like:

Henry - speaks to slowly and often isnt anything insightful
                            Jamie Redknapp - seesm to act as th host by asking everyone else questions. arrogant pr!ck
                            Jamie Carragher - started to over analyse everything. Looks a every single goal as a defensive mistake.
                            Mark Lawro - how he has still got a job in football is beyond me. By far the worst out there.
                            Owen - Just doesnt have the personality, voice or passion for it.
                            Martin Tyler - cant stand "Yagyelka" everytime
                            BT pretty much all are utter shi!e - Mcmanaman, Scholes, James,

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Owen and Henry are pony. Niall Quinn is a bit of a drip too.

In purely punditry terms (ie nothing to do with him as a bloke), I think Stan Collymore speaks a lot of sense on talksport. Danny Murphy does also, just has a right boring demeanor! In terms of TV commentary though, Martin Tyler is the man.
                              Add Ian Wright to that list above Matty and you've my nightmare pannel. Niall Quinn is the definition of 'Dry Lunch'

Comment

M Owen & N Quinn.. Can't stand either!

I liked A Gray!

Comment

Working...
                                X