Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I think he's very decent manager.

Why would some people be crying out for Pearson few months back but in same breath not fancy Lambert. Very similar people and personalities and he's probably done as much as a manager as Pearson has
    Lambert's a bit boring, players will probably end up getting bored of him too lol. Also, Pearson built the current Leicester side, Lambert built most of the current Villa side. Says it all!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

As I said in the thread, this wasn't posted to be provocative or a to undermine JFH.

Lambert made a big deal at the time he wanted to go to a club with ambition and again is now saying he's leaving Blackburn because they don;t share his. I just can't understand how he ever choose them over us.

I agree he comes over as boring but I think he's a good coach. Done a brilliant job at Norwich imo, Flopped at Villa but that has been a tainted job for years with lack of investment and ridiculous expectations. I know Lambert spent the year he was off travelling Europe and spending time at dortmund and Madrid ect.

Given the right role in the championship with a bit of backing I think he's a decent manager.

Comment

I'd love him back with City, I really would.

Comment

Very good manager and well underestimated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Personality of a door knob.

Not a bad gaffer but he'd put a glass eye to sleep.

And so would our two last matches have had aswell?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Good manager but he's ####ing himself over by managing these shitty run clubs. would have liked him here but he obviously doesn't wanna work under Les.

Comment

To be fair the Villa fiasco can't solely be laid at his door.

I never knew he was Les's first choice. He wouldn't have been mine. We could have done worse but then again we could have done better. Unfortunately we didn't do that either.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                  He'll be off to Celtic if they don't get moyes
                  Said he's not interested in Celtic so he'll be their next manager for sure.

Comment

Can't stand him either
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                    X