Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one know any BBC radio London football commentators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one know any BBC radio London football commentators?

Hi Guys again from the Bristol City follower

Not sure if BBC radio London will cover next weekends lunch time kick offs in the Championship

Sky have yet to announce the two live Championship games

Charleton v Burnley is the game that will be beamed to viewers outside the U.K. and would expect Sky to cover the game and I would expect the other game would be Middlesbrough v Brighton

Fulham v Bolton this is a nothing game
    Huddersfield v Brentford this is a nothing game
    Queens park Rangers v Bristol City this is a nothing game

Just wondering if any one in the know could get the QPR v Bristol City on DAB, then QPR and Bristol City fans around the country could listen to BBC Radio london on the Sky platform

Thanks in advance

Sorry I don't, but I've reformatted your post to make it easier to read.

I went to school with Daniel Miodownik but he stopped commentating for the BBC years ago. No idea what he's up to now.

Comment

No idea personally, if I don't go to the game I normally listen to it on the QPR player on the clubs website.

You could check back here on match day though in the match day thread as there's normally a few people asking the same thing as you. That's probably your best bet anyway!

Comment

As a last resort, someone with a QPR player subscription could run it through their mobile on speakerphone if the caller had 90 spare contract minutes!
        Last edited by Olly; 28-04-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Would there be two games on sky? Aren't they all played at the same time?

Comment

You might get lucky and might find a feed if there is a stream going outside the UK.

Radio, you'll have to wait and find out when the game kicks off. SKY might have it on in the radio section.

Comment

Working...
            X