Kane Hemmings - QPR and Villa keeps tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Plus the fact someone earlier in the thread who is from Aberdeen said he is a good player. Just depends who you want to believe to fit your agenda
    Everyone can judge for themselves as Dundee derby live on Monday night, unless you would rather watch the London Derby..........

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Stevie May anyone..another who hardly made the grade down here...

working in Scotland during the week recently i have been to a lot of midweek games..and in the last few weeks i have seen Rangers , Aberdeen , Hibs , Hearts, falkirk, Livinston, alloa, and the standard is lower championship at best..exciting games littered with errors, goalkeeping howlers and the occasional worldy and some shocking refs

Players that have stood out for me are

Tavernier (Rangers) - rightback / wing back 16 goals from that position
      Mckay Rangers - Tricky winger with a cracking shot!
      Bartley Hibs - A holding midfielder - Henry Type player
      Gray hibs - Right back reads the game well
      Knox - young kid at Livingston
      Juanma -hearts
      Hayes - Aberdeen

I think anyone coming down from Scotland should not be considered an instant answer but someone who may need time to settle into the competitive standard of the championship.
      The refs are all shocking because they're old firm biased, always been that way. Jonny Hayes is one of the best players I've seen pull on a jersey for Aberdeen, real old fashioned winger that will beat his man constantly every game, watch out for him at the euros for Ireland. Think he would be a great signing for qpr but obviously wouldn't want my home team's best player stolen.

Comment

Tom Rogic at Celtic is also an OK attacking midfielder.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Kane Hemmings is another product of the Burton on Trent production line of talent winging it's way to West London,who's next?
          Although he's never played for the Brewers he was born and raised in the town.
          Knowing his dad well I was told that when he was released by Barnsley it was a choice of Burton or Luton,then Dundee came in offering far more money than the other two.
          Not trying to sound big headed I'll keep the forum informed of any movement up north as I should get first hand knowledge, not that it will interest me as the chance of him choosing Burton in the championship over QPR are slim and none, and slims out of town right now.

Comment

Working...
          X