Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did everyone with a season ticket renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    That is a bit odd given how it was run the previous three seasons was worse?
    I can see where you are coming from but a few are a bit peeved with our DoF's recruitment policy.

Comment

Quite a depressing thread really. A kind of who can come up with the best reason they haven't renewed.
      How patronising.

A question was asked, and people are replying accordingly. Would you rather just a yes or no answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        I can see where you are coming from but a few are a bit peeved with our DoF's recruitment policy.
        Seems odd that when we were spunking money up the wall on over the hill has beens it was ok, but now we're getting young, up and coming potential in people are having second thoughts?

Comment

a couple of decent signings and a winning start there be a stampede down SA Road before August is out
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Seems odd that when we were spunking money up the wall on over the hill has beens it was ok, but now we're getting young, up and coming potential in people are having second thoughts?
            For what it's worth, I'm pleased with the recruitment policy. Long overdue & is more in line with how we should be operating as a small'ish club.

Personally I come to support the club, see mates, have alaugh and see a half decent standard of football. We're not in the Ryman league, we're one step below the supposed best league in the world. For me the whole experience is poor, as I've explained in a previous post.

Nothing wrong with a transition period, but that doesn't mean we HAVE to be there bored sh!tless and paying for the privilege. I'll tick along happily until I get the urge to go next season. Looking forward to Brizzle match though I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              How patronising.

A question was asked, and people are replying accordingly. Would you rather just a yes or no answer?
              Sorry Jimmy but exactly how is that patronising?
              It was an observation.

Comment

Sorry Jimmy but exactly how is that patronising?
                It was an observation.
                I've read it back and stand by my thought. Sounded a tad Sh!tty to me, but it's only my opinion of course. If it wasn't meant that way, fair doos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  I've read it back and stand by my thought. Sounded a tad Sh!tty to me, but it's only my opinion of course. If it wasn't meant that way, fair doos.
                  I don't look down on anyone mate. It wasn't meant that way.

Comment

Yep.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't look down on anyone mate. It wasn't meant that way.
                      Fair enough pal. Got the wires crossed then. Apologies.

Comment

Quite a depressing thread really. A kind of who can come up with the best reason they haven't renewed.
                        Let's face it, there has never been that much enjoyment in following the Rs over the years but those special moment (however rare) are the ones you don't want to miss.
                        you can't beat away games following the R's when you go with your mates and do the night up north

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          you can't beat away games following the R's when you go with your mates and do the night up north
                          Yes, I probably should have put glory instead of enjoyment there. There has been enjoyment for sure.

Comment

yep... have renewed.. COYR's!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              The club was apparently calling people after the deadline had passed asking if they wanted to renew, so going by that im guessing quite a few didn't.
                              I'm not surprised. This season has been dull and next season doesnt look too promising either. The defence and midfield blow hot and cold and the attack is not much to crow about either.

It looks like JFH favours some kind of a 4 3-2-1 or 4-3-3 system that quite frankly is boring and doesn't even suit the players.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                                social side is definately better than the football
                                Without a doubt. The football is generally awful. I more enjoy the day out with pals having a couple of shandies.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X