Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did everyone with a season ticket renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping with the wife and kids or football, tough choice. Never a moments doubt we would renew
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Shopping with the e and kids or football, tough choice. Never a moments doubt we would renew

Paid Dx like Nas ....gotta be there during the boring/rubbish times as well as good. Saw some Leicester geezer getting interviewed and he said he's only missed 2 matches in 63 yrs, I thought what rubbish must he have seen. Commentator goes "what will it mean to you if Leicester win the title?" ....the geezer said "everything" with the passion that only a football supporter who follows a rubbish club can have.

Comment

Nope. Didn't renew. First time in many many years.

Last 3 home games I haven't even bothered & after reading the reports and seeing highlights, I'm glad with the decision I made. Sole reason is I'm bored stiff at games. Quality of football is crap, atmosphere embarrassing & the whole match day experience is mind numbingly boring.

Will have a season of picking & choosing to see how I feel. Can honestly say I've never felt like this, however poor we've been. Just a culmination of many factors has extinguished something in me. Love the R's but I don't believe anyone should go out of habit. That's not what it's all about.

Comment

Yep, renewed for a number of reasons.

I'm lazy & can't be @rsed to buy tickets individually.
          I REALLY enjoy the social side before and after a game (ok drinking with mates)
          It would end up costing me more to go shopping with the wife/family every Saturday afternoon. ("Yes, Yes dear, it looks lovely, just buy it !" as I try to get wifi working on my phone to get latest score.....)
          I would lose the Upper Tier Row A seats and the extra leg room it affords me, if I didn't.
          Occasionally, we get to see a great win or performance. And I don't want to end up being one of those armchair Premiership fans.

Can't wait for the fixtures.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Nope. Didn't renew. First time in many many years.

Last 3 home games I haven't even bothered & after reading the reports and seeing highlights, I'm glad with the decision I made. Sole reason is I'm bored stiff at games. Quality of football is crap, atmosphere embarrassing & the whole match day experience is mind numbingly boring.

Will have a season of picking & choosing to see how I feel. Can honestly say I've never felt like this, however poor we've been. Just a culmination of many factors has extinguished something in me. Love the R's but I don't believe anyone should go out of habit. That's not what it's all about.

Exactly how I feel Jim didn't renew last year still saw too many games to raise my interest for this season

Comment

i renewed , but didn't enjoy a lot of what's been served up this season ; got to keep believing lads

Comment

Didn't renew but it is down to finances and work rather than How I feel about the club.

Will still go to a few games but cannot afford to stump up the dough at the minute.

A few lads I know who have been regulars for years are seriously debating whether to renew due to how the club is being run.

Comment

Used to have 3 s/t for me and my boys, went down to one last year and shared, they gave up and I was finding it hard to get motivated and cannot see next year any better, so after many years have let my remaining ticket go, will pick n chose now as lost the buzz.

Comment

I did question my commitment recently and couldn't make my mind up. And that's what made my mind up, if in doubt don't duck out, so yes I renewed. We're building a good nucleus and I'm not expecting a serious challenge till '17-18. Patience. I'm not sure I can remember any team that won a title or promotion while going thru a complete rebuilding process.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      Yep, renewed for a number of reasons.

I'm lazy & can't be @rsed to buy tickets individually.
                      I REALLY enjoy the social side before and after a game (ok drinking with mates)
                      It would end up costing me more to go shopping with the wife/family every Saturday afternoon. ("Yes, Yes dear, it looks lovely, just buy it !" as I try to get wifi working on my phone to get latest score.....)
                      I would lose the Upper Tier Row A seats and the extra leg room it affords me, if I didn't.
                      Occasionally, we get to see a great win or performance. And I don't want to end up being one of those armchair Premiership fans.

Can't wait for the fixtures.....
                      social side is definately better than the football

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                        social side is definately better than the football

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Didn't renew but it is down to finances and work rather than How I feel about the club.

Will still go to a few games but cannot afford to stump up the dough at the minute.

A few lads I know who have been regulars for years are seriously debating whether to renew due to how the club is being run.
                          That is a bit odd given how it was run the previous three seasons was worse?

Comment

Quite a depressing thread really. A kind of who can come up with the best reason they haven't renewed.
                            Let's face it, there has never been that much enjoyment in following the Rs over the years but those special moment (however rare) are the ones you don't want to miss.

Comment

Yep renewed not sure why but you can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess!

Comment

yep, renewed.

via deposit route
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X