Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did everyone with a season ticket renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Nope. Didn't renew. First time in many many years.

Last 3 home games I haven't even bothered & after reading the reports and seeing highlights, I'm glad with the decision I made. Sole reason is I'm bored stiff at games. Quality of football is crap, atmosphere embarrassing & the whole match day experience is mind numbingly boring.

Will have a season of picking & choosing to see how I feel. Can honestly say I've never felt like this, however poor we've been. Just a culmination of many factors has extinguished something in me. Love the R's but I don't believe anyone should go out of habit. That's not what it's all about.
      Stick by this 150%

Been going QPR solid for 32 years but I'm nobodies mug. Being a fan / supporter shouldn't mean putting up with absolute garbage just because we love the club.

Thought I'd regret my decision but nope. Had some fantastic weekends with my kids as opposed to coming home p!ssed off every poxy week.

JFH has to go. Now preferably but please when his contract is up in 6 weeks if that's when it is.

Comment

Did renew with me 2 lads but have to say no buzz at all these past 4 or 5 games.

Comment

Hope the Club reads these forums.

Comment

Even if they did they wouldn't do a thing mate.

Hughes would of had to have rumped fat Tony's Mrs before he decided to sack him. Same with saggy face.

Useless chairman.

Comment

Is football still in the entertainment business?

Comment

Lot to answer Mr Fernandes

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Is football still in the entertainment business?
                  Not in shepherds bush area clearly.

Comment

Wonder how brand QPR is getting on!!

Comment

Renewed and madly always will as with anything in life you got take rough with the smooth

However like others enjoy meeting mates for a beer and burger more then the footie sometimes the footie ruins what has been a great day

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Renewed and madly always will as with anything in life you got take rough with the smooth

However like others enjoy meeting mates for a beer and burger more then the footie sometimes the footie ruins what has been a great day
                        Renewed again but not been to last 3 due to jfish junior being born. Looking forward to taking him in a few years time whatever league we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Ditto.

In fairness can understand why some haven't , especially if they have kids they can spend Saturdays with, but personally don't regret renewing.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

So we agree there has been a drop in S Ts sold along with match day tickets , now if the dross continues into the new year how will that damage match day and ST sales next season ? business must dictate that JFH has got to go at the end of the year in an attempt to rekindle interest but who is a realistic candidate to replace him That will work under the present constraints no chance of a middling to big name coming here I just can't see anybody out there ! There is more than just JFH. Who is to blame as I've already said more than one change needed will that happen I don't know

Comment

My ST works out at £7 a week and I get free travel. I don't go to any away games now because of people standing up and blocking the views. I wouldn't go to away games anyway because of the overall cost of tickets and travel, regardless of whether we were playing like Barcelona or not. Priorities, there must be fans here who are cutting back because of family commitments now that money's getting tight, family before football.

There are other people like me who will give JFH time to do the job, all of this season and next. A majority consensus here wanted a rebuild, well you've got it. We've got a good group of players that can come good. Football is not part of the instant society that many think we live in. There's a lot mentioned about cheese on here sometimes, but you wouldn't rush it's maturity would you? If you haven't got the patience at the moment, fine, stay away, you haven't got a right to your kind of football every game. I'm not sure what the obsession is with playoffs this season, don't remember anything official about that.

The only dross I see is the repetitive posts on here calling for a new manager every week. I wouldn't give a pennys worth of confidence for the next manager lasting too long either if fans dictate who comes and goes. On an average game 13-14,000 home fans turn up. They don't go on message-boards, they're the majority and they're still buying their tickets. (Disclaimer: This post is over the top like some other posts here.)
                              Last edited by Olly; 16-10-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
                                My ST works out at £7 a week and I get free travel. I don't go to any away games now because of people standing up and blocking the views. I wouldn't go to away games anyway because of the overall cost of tickets and travel, regardless of whether we were playing like Barcelona or not. Priorities, there must be fans here who are cutting back because of family commitments now that money's getting tight, family before football.

There are other people like me who will give JFH time to do the job, all of this season and next. A majority consensus here wanted a rebuild, well you've got it. We've got a good group of players that can come good. Football is not part of the instant society that many think we live in. There's a lot mentioned about cheese on here sometimes, but you wouldn't rush it's maturity would you? If you haven't got the patience at the moment, fine, stay away, you haven't got a right to your kind of football every game. I'm not sure what the obsession is with playoffs this season, don't remember anything official about that.

The only dross I see is the repetitive posts on here calling for a new manager every week. I wouldn't give a pennys worth of confidence for the next manager lasting too long either if fans dictate who comes and goes. On an average game 13-14,000 home fans turn up. They don't go on message-boards, they're the majority and they're still buying their tickets. (Disclaimer: This post is over the top like some other posts here.)
                                Some fair points. To me JFH only got the job because he is a big name in football. We've become a training academy for managers.

Comment

Working...
                                X