Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did everyone with a season ticket renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did everyone with a season ticket renew?

I am sure I will get the bug again come August but at the moment will be glad when the season finishes but renewed all the same more out of habit then anything else

Never thought I would start to lose the buzz of watching QPR but I honestly get more excited watching England these days

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    I am sure I will get the bug again come August but at the moment will be glad when the season finishes but renewed all the same more out of habit then anything else

Never thought I would start to lose the buzz of watching QPR but I honestly get more excited watching England these days
    Renewed purely out of habit. Hopeing for a bit more entertainment. This season has bored the life out of me

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Yep I renewed

Comment

Unfortunately not. I will be getting a season ticket again once I've settled in a house though.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

yep renewed

Comment

Yes renewed. Do know what you mean though, has felt like a chore recently to go down there.

Did contemplate just getting an away season ticket as tend to enjoy them a bit more, but with the possibility of having numerous mid week games up north, think i will hold off on that untill the fixtures come out.

Comment

Yes and during November to January period considered not but the past few months have been more enjoyable again so pleased I did.

Comment

I will do in due course, hoping for a much better season
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I have, went with the option of paying deposit until I got my student finance in for this term as a back up so I don't end up with an empty bank account haha.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The club was apparently calling people after the deadline had passed asking if they wanted to renew, so going by that im guessing quite a few didn't.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          The club was apparently calling people after the deadline had passed asking if they wanted to renew, so going by that im guessing quite a few didn't.
                          Seems a reasonable business practice.

Dont know the exact figures. would guess not a whole lot different to this year for season ticket sales.

Comment

Yep renewed again no dramas

Comment

Stopped going about 4 years ago. Best decision i ever made. Used to live and breathe it. Totally fell out of love when we got in the prem.
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X