Matched Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matched Betting

Looks like Bet365 are handing out free money again on the Man City vs Real Madrid game tonight

Bet £50 before the match takes place. Then bet £50 in-play (During the game) and get that £50 back if it loses. Worth about £30 guaranteed profit by matched betting it with Smarkets.

That's the beer tokens sorted out for the weekend lol

Hi Elias, care to share how you did this and help us do it to?

Comment

Hi niel, yep sure, I can try to help. If you're new to it, I'd google Matched betting. There are free and paid options out there to help you. I'd probably try some free trials and see how you get on.

Comment

3 bets tomorrow on the Leicester game. Just followed Online Betting School's example, bet £25 and hoping to make about £75 if all goes smoothly, fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by niel View Post
          3 bets tomorrow on the Leicester game. Just followed Online Betting School's example, bet £25 and hoping to make about £75 if all goes smoothly, fingers crossed!
          Hey mate, how'd you get on?

Comment

Yeah, I've been getting on great thanks. There's a book on amazon to read and get started if any one else hasn't started doing this yet, you can currently get it for free from here:
            https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FUI9ML4

I'm looking forward to the Euros starting today. So many offers to get through!

Comment

Bet 365 have their £50 inplay offer for the England vs Wales game today if anyone has time to get on it. It's worth about £30 profit.

Bwin have pretty much the same £50 inplay offer for the same match. Worth about £20 profit or so.

They may be more, I haven't had time to look yet.

Comment

Working...
              X