Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham

bet they think the whole world is against them, hoping for a Leicester triumph. Hazard was out of order with his 'I hope Leicester win the title' and John Hartson was scathing with his criticism of Swansea's efforts. Par for the course with todays overpaid ######s
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I hope Spurs win it but think it's a tough call now . Was hoping the taffs could've got a draw today at least . Spurs deserve it much better team than Leicester
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      I hope Spurs win it but think it's a tough call now . Was hoping the taffs could've got a draw today at least . Spurs deserve it much better team than Leicester
      i`m with you Van ,i dont get this leicester love in , would much prefer Spurs to win it , although they could never be my team ,ive got a soft spot for the sheenies of N17 , they like their football with a swagger and have easily been the most entertaining side in the prem this year.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Surely over a 38 game season, whoever finishes top deserves it??

Comment

I've wanted Spurs to win it just to p off Chelsea but you have to admire Leicester's team spirit and determination.

I thought this sort of thing was a thing of the past.

The have made all the money men look like absolute cants

Comment

We've discussed this before in the Away End, but I'm loving the Leicester miracle season. A proper shake-up of the 'big four' dominance of the Premier League is long overdue and this season is delivering in spades. And with Leicester currently 8 points clear at the top of the table, it's not hard to make the case that they are in fact the best team this season, also delivering incredibly entertaining performances. How can you not delight in this? It's a glorious ransacking of the church of monied excess! With swashbuckling pirate Captain Claudio at the helm. Proper fairytale stuff.

Comment

I don't see how any Londoner not supporting Spurs could want them to win the title.

I don't see how any R's fan wouldn't want someone Chelsea rejected to win the title on the cheap.

Comment

Spurs deserve it much better team than Leicester
                Although they haven't been able to beat Leicester in the League.

Comment

if spurs had any chance off winning there hopes faded yesterday
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Backed Spurs at a big price (33s I think) before xmas so have been hoping for them to come back but Leicester taking it is a good consolation. Its over after yesterdays result (IMO obviously)

Comment

Tony Pulis has said he hopes Leicester do it, his team plays Spurs tonight. Be interesting when Chelsea play them and they get a penalty and Hazard steps up to blast it wide
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If Spurs dont win tonight, its all over but if they do who knows? Leicester have a tough final 3 games: Man U (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A).

Comment

I don't mind either team both been great to watch.
                          I do like the fact that both teams battling it out have played their games fairly without all the theatrics and bully boy tactics especially evident with Chelsea under Jose and Utd under SAF.
                          It's been much more pleasant just switching the TV on like today after a hard days work and listening to polite, meaningful and gracious managers unlike the tiring school playground behaviour especially of Jose.
                          Really thought Jose demeaned the premiership as he more than any other signified the greed, obnoxiousness and most worryingly brought that American football mentality of all that matters is winning and seige mentality to these green and pleasant shores. As least SAF was gracious to the other big European aristocrats of football.

Lastly, having these two going for the title unlike the big four has been great in relation to their respective fans who are proper loyal fans and it's good seeing real passion unlike when Chelsea win the title and the ......CFC est. circa 2004 .....flags come out.

Comment

West Brom just equalised , bad news for spuds
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Although they haven't been able to beat Leicester in the League.
                              Spurs have been better on the eye than Leicester but after tonights result that's the title for Leicester ! I'd want any london team bar Cfc and Fulham .
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X