X Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Block

What happened over in X Block ?, from where we were in PU ,we could see a load of steward activity , and also saw that Reading d ickhead in the light coloured coat get turfed out , but couldnt make out what was going on in X Block .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

My cousin missed the second half sitting in X as they were signing songs to the away fans, he enjoyed the atmosphere for once.

Comment

After we had to watch the ######## in the beige jacket give it large for a hour with the stewards doing nothing
      They then tryed to lob out a young rangers fan who give it back to him
      So about 20 of us stood between him and the stewards and told them he wasn't getting
      Taken out so after a 5/10 minute stand off they thought better of it and backed down
      But the best bit was a couple of minutes later the lobbed the ######## out

Comment

Sincerely hope the 30 16 year old Reading Stone Island advertisers got a lesson in Liberty taking ...

Comment

To be fair the handful of reading made some noise but to have it with our lads there'd be on there toes. Can't recall reading ever having a firm , remind me of Watford . Mouthy with nothing to offer
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            To be fair the handful of reading made some noise but to have it with our lads there'd be on there toes. Can't recall reading ever having a firm , remind me of Watford . Mouthy with nothing to offer
            They are capable on their day but cannot recall ever any shenanigans with our lot. Proper mouthy in general I agree..

Comment

Hi guys been away for quite a while do reading have a mob .

Comment

There are always issues in X block, everytime I have sat there this season. The people at the back arent doing anything really bad, just standing and chanting and they always come in heavy handed trying to throw people out. I know standing isnt allowed, but they are the back rows so they arent blocking anyone. Yet they let the whole of the away end stand.

Comment

Working...
                X