Great article about Neil and Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article about Neil and Rotherham

..that is some Houdini act, keeping relegation-bound Rotherham up. There's no doubt the man has some magic.

Great article about Neil and Rotherham

Something special, that fella.

Rotherham owe their survival to Warnock's wife's courage

http://dailym.ai/1ptxRSm

Comment

Truly one of a kind manager. They compare him to Bassett and Taylor but surely the work done by Warnock overall puts him well above them, with Rotherham now but even with us, taking us from relegation threatened to Champions. This is a true hero of the championship.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Putting this in Siberia? You're having a laugh, aren't you? Just delete it FFS and be done with it. Comedians. If Nasser and I agree, it can't be a problem.

Comment

Is Neil Warnock's verboten?????

A great story about him, which folk might find interesting, is moved to Siberia by some comedian?? Why is that? Read the title of the piece..

Rotherham owe their survival to Warnock's wife's courage
          http://dailym.ai/1ptxRSm

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Putting this in Siberia? You're having a laugh, aren't you? Just delete it FFS and be done with it. Comedians. If Nasser and I agree, it can't be a problem.
            Well Rangers77, Siberia or Norway for that matter, for large parts it has been snowing here in Norway today. Chin up.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Brilliant manager.

Is his son wearing a QPR top in the family photo?

Comment

Nothing relating to Warnock should be put in the away end.

That decision shows how clearly some people don't understand the realtionship between the players, fans & NW. Probably the same sort of person who thinks a young manager and development are the same thing (yeah right). The same sort of person who believed he wanted to quit football when he was told he was surplus to requirements by our clueless boss. If there were ten more games I wouldn't mind a punt that Rotherham would finish above us.

Unless the OP requested a slot in the away section, I think it's time to name and shame ;)

Comment

Fantastic read that, really enjoyed it thanks for posting 77.

The bloke is a true legend of the game and what he done with Rotherham this year was incredible.

I wish his wife all the best in her recovery.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                    Brilliant manager.

Is his son wearing a QPR top in the family photo?
                    He is mate yes.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Comment

Blokes a legend and personally hoped he had stayed with us this year. Not a dig at JFH as he is doing ok just personal preference based on abillity.

Good luck to his mrs though thats a awful thing for any family to go through. But seems she has balls of steel like Neil.

Will always be a legend to me down rangers.

Comment

Bloke is a legend but we've both made the right decision to move on (IMO)

Comment

Working...
                          X