What's happened to Jack Robinson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happened to Jack Robinson?

Very good ist game then disappeared! Injured again?

Haven't you answered your own question there or do you not know if he is injured?

Comment

If he's injured again, I've not heard.

Comment

Probably being cautious with him after being out for so long with a career threatening injury...

Comment

Was thinking the same myself as i don't believe there has been any official confirmation of a injury.

Comment

Wrapped up in cotton wool still
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Also what's happened to Toszer? Not complaining as I think he's pone but hasn't even been in the squad for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Also what's happened to Toszer? Not complaining as I think he's pone but hasn't even been in the squad for ages
                The fewer questions asked the better, just keep him away.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jack back in squad for Burnley apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    What's happened to Jack Robinson? Very good ist game then disappeared! Injured again?
                    He's be back for the Burnley game apparently. He got cramp towards the end of the Charlton game so it's just precautionary.

I thought Kepekwa was excellent yesterday though. Seems to have an excellent left foot on him and possesses a long throw too.

At least GK and LB are positions we're almost spoilt in.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      He's be back for the Burnley game apparently. He got cramp towards the end of the Charlton game so it's just precautionary.

I thought Kepekwa was excellent yesterday though. Seems to have an excellent left foot on him and possesses a long throw too.

At least GK and LB are positions we're almost spoilt in.
                      To be fair, Robinson's throw is much much bigger. He'd definitely be a huge asset for that alone, but I think Kpekawa seemed faster yesterday. Although Robinson went in for everything and seemed to really play for the ball which is great from a full back. As you say, spoiled for choice for once.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Probably being cautious with him after being out for so long with a career threatening injury...
                        Exactly what I was thinking, the guy is coming back from a ruptured ACL. You need to be cautious with that type of thing, not just with regards to the knee itself but also picking up other knocks after such a long period of reduced activity. Why rush him back when we are sat mid-table with nothing to play for? Wrap him in cotton wool as far I'm concerned. If he's feeling 100% at any point then give him a run out, otherwise let's give him a pre-season and have him come back 100% in August.

Comment

Respect them for taking their time with Robinson as no need to rush him back. Just was weird nothing had been mentioned about him by the management especially after a mom performance.

When it comes to class there is clear night and day between robinson and kepweka imo and that is still with me think Kepewka is a decent propsect. Just think if Robinson has recovered from his ACL properly then we have a exceptional player at our disposal who is destined for the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Respect them for taking their time with Robinson as no need to rush him back. Just was weird nothing had been mentioned about him by the management especially after a mom performance.

When it comes to class there is clear night and day between robinson and kepweka imo and that is still with me think Kepewka is a decent propsect. Just think if Robinson has recovered from his ACL properly then we have a exceptional player at our disposal who is destined for the prem.
                            I hope we respect them furthering their careers.

Comment

Working...
                            X