No announcement yet.

What i don't understand is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polter is woefull , first one out the door in summer , from Austin to polter ? How far back can we go?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Polter is woefull , first one out the door in summer , from Austin to polter ? How far back can we go?
      Kneejerk reaction 101 right there.

Polter is a decent player, good potential but needs the right delivery, should be our number two next season behind a natural finisher.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

polter is a conference player at best

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          polter is a conference player at best
          And yet he's scored 6 goals at this level in half a season of football.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Drop Phillips and play Polter with Washington up front.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              And yet he's scored 6 goals at this level in half a season of football.
              so would ' the beast' at forest green

Comment

id love to see Petresso and Washington start , nothing to lose ,we should give the lads a chance ,loved the way Petresso ran for every ball and tried to beat people , it put Phillips to shame
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  id love to see Petresso and Washington start , nothing to lose ,we should give the lads a chance ,loved the way Petresso ran for every ball and tried to beat people , it put Phillips to shame
                  Bang on mate, I just don't understand why he keeps picking Philips we all know what he can do and in ain't much, so as you say start with Petresso and Washington to see what they can do in the last 2 games
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I think the JET scored a few before he was moved on so the stat of how many goals he has scored can actually be misleading. Polter is bang average at best and should ot be picked in front of Washington who could be off to the Euro's with Northern Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      I think the JET scored a few before he was moved on so the stat of how many goals he has scored can actually be misleading. Polter is bang average at best and should ot be picked in front of Washington who could be off to the Euro's with Northern Ireland.
                      But we all know JET was a good player anyway, he just wasn't a trainer and JFH seems to rate players with work ethic on the training field. Same reason he dropped Sandro.

You can't use Washington going to the Euros with Northern Ireland as an excuse for him being better than Polter, look at the competition Polter faces with Germany, he had no chance.

Comment

Good player? Based on stats or his service at every club he has been at?

Comment

Good player? Based on stats or his service at every club he has been at?
                          Most clubs have rated him but said he was lazy. Exactly the same as can be said here. Talented footballer, limited work ethic, where have we heard that before?

Comment

Who is using that? My point is if he is good enough to play in the Euro's then surely after 3 million spent on him he should be good enough for QPR!

Comment

Nas, How can a player be rated by a club and yet think.he is lazy? Not many clubs let quality go if they are good players? Ravel Morrison maybe the exception by Fergie at Man Utd.

Comment

Who is using that? My point is if he is good enough to play in the Euro's then surely after 3 million spent on him he should be good enough for QPR!
                                You just used that excuse for the second time now. 1) we didn't spend 3 million, more likely 2-2.5 mil but that's not the point. 2) If Polter was eligible for northern ireland, I'd guarantee you now that he'd be going to the euros with them. Its about luck ultimately, CW is lucky that he can represent a country that lacks the attacking talent beyond him. Polter is from a country that has Gomez, Gotze, Muller and plenty more all vying for his position.

Comment

Working...
                                X