No announcement yet.

At game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was hard work. Definitely having a few beers for the Bristol city game give me a reason to look forward to it.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Phillips must have broken into a trot about 5 times if he was lucky. Looked so disinterested. On the left he might have been but that is no excuse for not trying. Should be dropped for Petrasso next game imo.

Comment

Really hope that's the last time Phillips wears the shirt. The little guy showed more heart and effort in ten minutes than that big plank has shown all season. Both starting wingers were abysmal.

Comment

Couldn't care less if any of this squad leaves us. Think thats saying we need more quality. Roll on end of the season

Comment

Btw did we actually turn down 6.5 million for Phillips in Jan or was that a dream

Comment

Good first half S hit second that sums up game

Comment

How did Gladwin play?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  How did Gladwin play?
                  Ok, has a poor first touch but beat a player with ease, I am undecided if he is good enough, would like to give him a good pre season

Comment

How did Kpekwa and Petrasso play?
                    Kpekwa was playing his natural position today so it'd be interesting to see how he performed and Petrasso is very talented anyway and should 100% be starting ahead of Phillips at this stage of the season heck ... I think I should be ahead of Phillips in the pecking order too tbh...

Edit: I still have full confidence in JFH too, its not his fault that we're underperforming and if anything its more of a blessing in disguise. We went on a good run of games and performances a month or so ago and it was hard to pick a true weak link in the side ... at least now though JFH can get the chance to see what positions we need strenghthened and how we can tinker. 2 months ago it was difficult to decide who should be dropped abd who to buy, now its clear that we need more quality and a better striker or for Washington to be given a chance!
                    Last edited by corbray; 23-04-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Cole was mom in my opinion got up and down the flank and put some smart balls into the box

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Defence overall been decent bar the goal, Ali made a few mistakes but gets involved in everything which is good, luongo getting in challenges and pushing up. Great player on the ball. Wingers both done really well for me, some of the treatment of Phillips by fans is disgusting to be honest today. Polter same as usual, some great touches some terrible
                        Are you Jimmy's son?

Comment

First half wasn't to bad the 2nd was woeful and cold
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Are you Jimmy's son?
                            Na mate, I just look at things differently to some others. Don't think any of us are right or wrong on the performance, just looking from different perspectives.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Na mate, I just look at things differently to some others. Don't think any of us are right or wrong on the performance, just looking from different perspectives.
                              Come on Nas ..Phillips had an Absolute shocker! un interested all game. And Polter had a couple of good moments but overall was pretty poor .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Cole was mom in my opinion got up and down the flank and put some smart balls into the box
                                Yea he looked a lot better on the left . Missed a sitter with his free header but played well over all.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X