At game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At game

Disjointed end of season tosh, we are very lucky to be level as Reading have had at least 6 fairly decent chances, our defence is all over the shop and midfield non existent, Phillips has barely touch the ball but is wasted on the left, overall not good.

At game

Disjointed end of season tosh, we are very lucky to be level as Reading have had at least 6 fairly decent chances, our defence is all over the shop and midfield non existent, Phillips has barely touch the ball but is wasted on the left, overall not good.

Comment

Any suprised ?

Comment

I mean, I have to disagree with all of that to be honest
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can I come and sit in your seat as from B block this is rubbish

Comment

Yet another dreadful performance.

Wish I'd stayed at home.

Comment

What changes would you make?

Comment

Turn the seats to face away from the pitch, honestly however Nasser dresses this up we need a massive rebuild.I cannot see any positives at all today

Comment

Defence overall been decent bar the goal, Ali made a few mistakes but gets involved in everything which is good, luongo getting in challenges and pushing up. Great player on the ball. Wingers both done really well for me, some of the treatment of Phillips by fans is disgusting to be honest today. Polter same as usual, some great touches some terrible
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    From where i was sitting it was rubbish too......b block. Lol. Polter was shocking for the most part today. That chance at the end. That was comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      From where i was sitting it was rubbish too......b block. Lol. Polter was shocking for the most part today. That chance at the end. That was comedy gold.
                      That was so bad it was laughable . Bloke is so bad.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Comment

Not very good & freezing ...

Comment

I have shingles so in constant pain and couldn't make it today. Sounds like I had the best of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Yet another dreadful performance.

Wish I'd stayed at home.
                              This. F acking diabolical. Never been at a game where there wasn't a clap at the end. A collective groan. Dire.

Comment

Working...
                              X