QPR v Reading Match Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Reading Match Day Thread

QPR: Ingram, Perch, Onuoha, Hall, Kpekawa, Phillips, Luongo, Faurlin, Gladwin, Chery, Polter

Sub: Lumley, Hill, Diakite, Petrasso, El Khayati, Hoilett, Washington

QPR vs Reading Match Thread

Nice experimental-ish side. Interesting to see Cole playing in his actual position of left back and good to see the manager keeping his word to check out Gladwin. Hope Nasser is brought on fairly early, give him 20-25 minutes of game time.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Right... well lets just get rid of my thread quickly and quietly...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Right... well lets just get rid of my thread quickly and quietly...
        It's fine, sometimes we all wait for someone else to create one and by then the match has already started.

Comment

I like Jimmy but his treatment of Washington is strange to me. He starts him in a game against a team who are going for the league title where chances for us will be very few and far between, so feeding off scraps. Then drops him at home playing a team who are pretty much bang average. Just find it strange myself. We all know what Polters about it's not like he needs a good look at him.

Comment

Wish Clint was playing. Ned really should be benched. Who has Nasser to sleep with to get a start? Good for Washington's morale to only start away from home and then be immediately benched. Phillips? Sigh.

Comment

Why can't we play Polter, Washington with Chery behind them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Wish Clint was playing. Ned really should be benched. Who has Nasser to sleep with to get a start? Good for Washington's morale to only start away from home and then be immediately benched. Phillips? Sigh.
                Hear, hear 77.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Clint only cover the flaws. Angella(not playing today) and ned are the ones who have to show their ability if we want to keep them. IMO.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    I like Jimmy but his treatment of Washington is strange to me. He starts him in a game against a team who are going for the league title where chances for us will be very few and far between, so feeding off scraps. Then drops him at home playing a team who are pretty much bang average. Just find it strange myself. We all know what Polters about it's not like he needs a good look at him.

Me too mate. This game at home is perfect for Connor imo. We all know what Polter brings to the party now but not to sure about Connor but he can't get back to back games.
                    I also would like to see naser to get a little more game time.

Comment

I like the side but yeah, Conor should be given more chances to play. He's a confidence player clearly and needs to score to believe in himself.

Anyone know why Robinson isn't even being named on the bench? Did his debut give him a bit of a knock?
                      I know he wasn't quite ready to play anyway but I haven't seen anything about him since then

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Me too mate. This game at home is perfect for Connor imo. We all know what Polter brings to the party now but not to sure about Connor but he can't get back to back games.
                        I also would like to see naser to get a little more game time.
                        Exactly mate but I suppose we have to trust Jimmy. He was a striker himself so he knows that confidence is key. Also great to see young Cole kpekwa starting at left back, hope he does well.

Comment

But where is the left back which came back from injury not that long ago? Injured again?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            But where is the left back which came back from injury not that long ago? Injured again?
                            I think we rushed him back, he needs a bit more time to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              I am asking the same question. He played very well and was voted MOM, however, no sign of him since. Do he have a problem with his fitness? Not even a sub fot the second time running.

Comment

Working...
                              X