QPR v Reading Match Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polter there with the aerial prowess we all know and love haha
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Polter there with the aerial prowess we all know and love haha
      He is awful
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The sooner the season comes to an end the better. Seems there's nothing more to play for and most of the players are uninterested.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          The sooner the season comes to an end the better. Seems there's nothing more to play for and most of the players are uninterested.
          Seasons already ended mate, we're just kicking off pre season!!....... As for The Polt, still reckon he can be a handfull for defenders in this league... just reckon we need a couple more solid strikers in front of him who can make more of an impact from the off.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Comment

I enjoyed when Polter missed the goal from three yards out, which was poor but I imagine partially down to.the sun. Anton had a big go at all habsi for staying on his line as he had no hope of seeing the ball in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                I enjoyed when Polter missed the goal from three yards out, which was poor but I imagine partially down to.the sun. Anton had a big go at all habsi for staying on his line as he had no hope of seeing the ball in the air.
                Exactly this. It was a bit of a laugh, he probably knew it and you have to put a lot of that down to the sun. Same reason the keeper didn't come out for it as you said.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Wish Clint was playing. Ned really should be benched.
                    Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                    Hear, hear 77.
                    Agreed 77. They were saying on the QPR Podcast that Clint might be seeking a move away this summer in order to get more first-team football, as he wants to keep playing for as long as possible and still feels he has plenty more in the tank despite his age.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Exactly this. It was a bit of a laugh, he probably knew it and you have to put a lot of that down to the sun. Same reason the keeper didn't come out for it as you said.
                      I would bet Polter would have headed it straight to Al Habsi if there was no sun anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X