Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely 0% personally

Comment

Would have been great to have at the club this season. Think he would been a great asset for JFH on and off the pitch.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Not sure how many times it has to be said. He wanted out, we wanted to move him on. He was NEVER going to stay!!

Very good player at this level but can also be a liability. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is or as good as some remember him, I certainly don't miss his pathetic corners or attempted 60 yard passes going off the pitch.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          what's the length of my willy got to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            what's the length of my willy got to do with it
            5.5 inches? Alright mate no need to show off.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Not sure how many times it has to be said. He wanted out, we wanted to move him on. He was NEVER going to stay!!

Very good player at this level but can also be a liability. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is or as good as some remember him, I certainly don't miss his pathetic corners or attempted 60 yard passes going off the pitch.
              He would have been more than good enough for our team this year.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                He would have been more than good enough for our team this year.
                In ability yes but you're missing point. He thought he was better than us (maybe he is) and so he didn't want to be here!!

Comment

We were #### with him in the team, and we're #### now without him

Comment

Not a lot.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We'd be several points worse off than we are now if that self-promoting, egotistical, yellow card collecting and mouthy chump were here this season. He was a divisive and corrosive influence and only pretended to be a team player.

Comment

Think we miss his engine and energy as a player - certainly don't miss his selfish arrogance as a c*nt

Comment

100%. For those of you that have been regulars at LR over the past few years one of the reasons that Burnley are probably going up and we are definitely not is that they have Joey! Don't know if some of you have noticed but our midfield has been s**t this season without him !

Comment

Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
                            100%. For those of you that have been regulars at LR over the past few years one of the reasons that Burnley are probably going up and we are definitely not is that they have Joey! Don't know if some of you have noticed but our midfield has been s**t this season without him !
                            Ahh yes because Joey the ever so creative player who has actually managed to be involved in fewer goals than both Ale and Luongo this season and is only one goal ahead of Leroy Fer who's played less than half his minutes (Faurlin and Luongo have both played around a thousand minutes less than him this season and have still done more offensively than he could).

Have we missed him defensively? Not really, he's not actually done any more defensively than any of Faurlin, Luongo or Henry.

Have we missed his pace or energy? Not really, Luongo is faster and more energetic than him.

Have we missed his leadership? On the pitch maybe but not really because in midfield, Faurlin is a true leader (watching him marshall his players around and take the responsibility of the ball is a sign of this).

Have we missed his passing? Not at all, the man was one of the key instigators in the long passing fracas of last season. He was the king of f ar king up the "Hollywood Passes" as well.

Have we missed his fouls? Nope, in fact, only Polter has fouled as consistently as him this season and I'm sure if Barton had given a few last minute free kicks away, there would be some mad complaints from fans here.

Have we missed Joey Barton? Not in the slightest, the man was a Poison who thought he was better than us. Let him get on with it himself and lets keep him away from us. Talk about bad eggs, this guy was the epicentre.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He was the leader on the pitch that we needed.
                              Where's the leader now...do we have one?
                              JB is leading Burnley back to the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Ahh yes because Joey the ever so creative player who has actually managed to be involved in fewer goals than both Ale and Luongo this season and is only one goal ahead of Leroy Fer who's played less than half his minutes (Faurlin and Luongo have both played around a thousand minutes less than him this season and have still done more offensively than he could).

Have we missed him defensively? Not really, he's not actually done any more defensively than any of Faurlin, Luongo or Henry.

Have we missed his pace or energy? Not really, Luongo is faster and more energetic than him.

Have we missed his leadership? On the pitch maybe but not really because in midfield, Faurlin is a true leader (watching him marshall his players around and take the responsibility of the ball is a sign of this).

Have we missed his passing? Not at all, the man was one of the key instigators in the long passing fracas of last season. He was the king of f ar king up the "Hollywood Passes" as well.

Have we missed his fouls? Nope, in fact, only Polter has fouled as consistently as him this season and I'm sure if Barton had given a few last minute free kicks away, there would be some mad complaints from fans here.

Have we missed Joey Barton? Not in the slightest, the man was a Poison who thought he was better than us. Let him get on with it himself and lets keep him away from us. Talk about bad eggs, this guy was the epicentre.
                                so u don't like him then nas ?

Comment

Working...
                                X