Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRYWORLD.....The New Kit Manufacturer Anounced. Ten Year Deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I see. You've answered the question. Thanks.
    No Problem. Sorry just realised my offensive tone. None intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
      No Problem. Sorry just realised my offensive tone. None intended.
      It didn't seem offensive at all mate. Thanks for posting up the graphics, they look great

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        It didn't seem offensive at all mate. Thanks for posting up the graphics, they look great

Cheers. Just for fun while nothing's happening.

Comment

• RE the Air Asia thing, if anyone still has the Brentford match programme, the head of marketing at the club writes a short welcome piece at the beginning and in that article he says that Air Asia will no longer be the club sponsor. He doesn't say which company will be taking over but he says its the biggest in the clubs history, a lot of people seem to be fairly sure it's Smarkets

Comment

• Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
            RE the Air Asia thing, if anyone still has the Brentford match programme, the head of marketing at the club writes a short welcome piece at the beginning and in that article he says that Air Asia will no longer be the club sponsor. He doesn't say which company will be taking over but he says its the biggest in the clubs history, a lot of people seem to be fairly sure it's Smarkets
            I think he meant Dryworld.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              I think he meant Dryworld.
              Would be more than happy with Smarkets, they have been the bollarks to this forum. But can't see them being classed as the biggest ever???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Don't very much that's the case, more like the abuse Hoos got at fans meetings about people wanting their rangers back, hence the badge change and now the hoops back.
                Well we've def got our Rangers back - we have a shyte football team once again! 👍

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X