Hoilett to Besiktas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    The bloke has not got a clue. Our only leader at the club an hassleplank wants to get rid.

Shocking
    Despite the fact that Dave McIntyre reports in that article:

"Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has indicated that out-of-contract trio Alejandro Faurlin, Clint Hill and Karl Henry are not part of his plans."

I cannot find any evidence of this, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions on the basis of Dave Mc's say so. He could be wrong. For example, this was reported on the 15th of March in the Kilburn Times:

"Elsewhere, Hasselbaink heaped praise on midfield general Karl Henry, another player who is out of contract at the end of the current campaign.

“Karl gives us a platform to be able to play football, to pass the ball, to break things down, and to stop the flow of the game,” explained the 43-year-old.

“He’s been doing that ever so well recently, and that was especially the case against Brentford. You need those kind of players to have a good team. You cannot have 10 (Tjaronn) Chery’s or 10 (Junior) Hoilett’s - that doesn’t work.

“It is those players like Henry who make these other players play well, and from that you can become a solid team and be successful together.”

I know you were referring to Clint Hill, Hits, but this is evidence that what Dave McIntyre says may well be incorrect.

Comment

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...head_1_4457365

Comment

Check out the fulin thread mate. Dreading the clint announcement
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yeah I've just seen that, gutted. Maybe it's true then.

:(

Comment

Working...
          X