Hoilett to Besiktas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Swap him in the sense of Swansea take him on free then have a surplus winger....we buy that winger to replace the space in the squad (which in all honesty has been there since he joined)
    ok, fair enough. I think they have a couple of options in dyer and routledge that would realistically drop down to the championship for regular football. Not sure either would fit into our new wage structure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      ok, fair enough. I think they have a couple of options in dyer and routledge that would realistically drop down to the championship for regular football. Not sure either would fit into our new wage structure though.
      Routledge and his history with us may help, but I think you're right, both of them have crazy wages to my recollection, at least relative to our new structure. Young, surplus to requirement or really special league one players seems to be the direction of interest for the club.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Another desperate contract cockup by us finally bites the dust (hopefully)

3 years delivering the square root of f@ck-all on Premier wages then 6 months of effort in the shop window - bye Junior

90 mins for El Khayate tomorrow

Comment

to be fair, he seems like the type of bloke who Garry Monk could've helped. but im not sure what time of work Guidolin could do to keep his improvement up
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I know people get the hump and really frustrated with jfh for not playing washington or nasser, but the plain and simple facts are you will not sell massive earning prem bound players like phillips and hoilett if they are not even getting in a mid table championship side with absolutely nothing to play for. He has had to play them. Next season i really believe it will be an attacking line up of nasser, Washington, chery and polter (or a new proven striker) , and jfh knows this already but his hands are tied so can't even practice them in match time.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Routledge and his history with us may help, but I think you're right, both of them have crazy wages to my recollection, at least relative to our new structure. Young, surplus to requirement or really special league one players seems to be the direction of interest for the club.
              The club still pays very good wages compared to the majority of champ teams. Yes, the spending is on a smaller scale compared to the PL days, but id imagine the money would be there for the right player. Swansea have a rep for being sensible, so id say the likes of Routledge/Dyer are on or around the 25-35k mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                he'll get lynched out there if he performs as he did for us before he was "shop-windowing"
                We can only hope.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I know people get the hump and really frustrated with jfh for not playing washington or nasser, but the plain and simple facts are you will not sell massive earning prem bound players like phillips and hoilett if they are not even getting in a mid table championship side with absolutely nothing to play for. He has had to play them. Next season i really believe it will be an attacking line up of nasser, Washington, chery and polter (or a new proven striker) , and jfh knows this already but his hands are tied so can't even practice them in match time.
                  I'll give you Phillips, but cant apply that to Hoilett. He's off on a free, so we have no reason to throw him in. We dont owe it to him to keep him in the shop window.
                  Could understand using that to motivate him back when we were looking down instead of up, but we've known we'll be a champ team next season for weeks now.

Comment

Fair point. Maybe jfh is just hoping on keeping him then, and no chance if he won't play him.

Comment

As I said when this thread first surfaced, get rid. To little, to late.

Unbelievably bad deal for QPR.

Comment

Can't wait to see the back of hoilett. Waste of space and only come alive due to the fact he's knows he needs a new team.

Probably will get 30-40 k week deal somewhere for the next few years off his performances at Blackburn a few years ago. Utter joke. Can hardly handle himself at this level let alone back up in the prem.

Would love it if we could lure routledge back but I believe he is on around 30 k a week at Swansea. Dyer could be option but I imagine we won't be the only club thinking that.

Comment

hoilett to somewhere else in any case...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/j...t-qpr-contract

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            hoilett to somewhere else in any case...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/j...t-qpr-contract
                            I cannot wait to see the back of this ####.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If he gets rid of Faurlin and hill in one swoop then that's going to be pretty bitter pill for us fans to swallow.

I don't think it makes sense. Scares me to think out of all them 4 players hoilett would be the one he wants to keep.
                              I reckon his stats for the season are still pretty poor considering how good he was suppose to be and this is the second tier.

Comment

The bloke has not got a clue. Our only leader at the club an hassleplank wants to get rid.

Shocking
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X