Is the Villa relegation side worse then our two infamous sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Entitled to your opinion fella but they are going to struggle financially and even a decent manager will struggle to sign quality players who can make good dough elsewhere.

They will find it very hard to shift the players they have as most have contracts going past next season. I cant see many clubs looking at their squad and wanting to nick them on the wages they are currently on plus when have Villa invested properly in the last few years. They are absolutely screwed imo and just cant see them being to attractive to many players.

Plus who would want to live in Birmingham!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

They will find it very hard to shift the players they have as most have contracts going past next season. I cant see many clubs looking at their squad and wanting to nick them on the wages they are currently on plus when have Villa invested properly in the last few years. They are absolutely screwed imo and just cant see them being to attractive to many players.

Plus who would want to live in Birmingham!!!
      Spot on. Can't see many clambering to sign a striker who is on 50 bags a week and is unfit in April and he is one of the "stars".

Comment

Spot on. Can't see many clambering to sign a striker who is on 50 bags a week and is unfit in April and he is one of the "stars".
        If they get moyes in, they will be in top 2.

Comment

Only club that would show an interest is us

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Really? Careful.....if they get a decent manager in it will still be one of the most attractive clubs to sign for. Start with a couple of wins and the place will be full again. I remember them in the old third and the place rocked once they started their way back.
            Could not disagree more big club in name only based on efforts 30+ years ago

They have overstayed their welcome in big league for good four years. Owner who was not prepared to put hand in pocket to stay in premier league why will that change in championship plus new board put into sort club our resigned yesterday. They're a club in turmoil heading no where

Comment

their plus is they do get a lot of fans thru the door . they should get moyes or pearson in sharpish and they will get the fans back on their side ...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                their plus is they do get a lot of fans thru the door . they should get moyes or pearson in sharpish and they will get the fans back on their side ...
                This. Their squad is certainly good enough for the Championship, they just need a manager who is going to stop them acting like a bunch of spoilt kids and start earning their money. If there is no investment - fair point - then they will have one shot at a return before the rot sets in. I'll keep my eye out for those 6 free points for us.

Comment

Working...
                X