Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Fancy A Curry Tonight For Some Reason. Maybe It's A Cultural Reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting a expensive hobby a ruby
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        It's actually called 'scores on the doors' jim, just search that on play store. You can search for a gaff or it just lists all of them wherever you are anyway.
        It's a government app as well, so it's updated all the time, my local Chinese went from a five to a one the other month. Sod that.
        Its a government app all the more reason to avoid it cheating lying #######s

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Years ago I was living near the Elephant & Castle in Blackfriars Road. I got home from work late and I was starving, so I nipped round the corner to the take away curry house. When I got home I opened the first container, and there, sitting bang in the middle, on top of the pilau rice, was a cockroach. I mean it was as if they'd put it there like a treat or something. Needless to say, I chucked the roach in the bin and ate the curry and rice.
          Hubs, I would've walked back down there and slung it back over the counter !! Went villa away and me and lads decided to have a breakfast at Birmingham new street st.see a load of hi vizs sitting in there and thought that must be decent, half hour later I'm pulling my mate bob out of the kitchen after throwing the dirty cutlery and cold beans over the chef . Troublesome Londoners one said so we upped a table for good measure. One of me mates is a rat catcher and the stories of places where the chicken children gather are shocking.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
          X