Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Fancy A Curry Tonight For Some Reason. Maybe It's A Cultural Reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Fancy A Curry Tonight For Some Reason. Maybe It's A Cultural Reason.

Mmmm. Can't beat a good Ruby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-reasons.html

similar story from a kebab house in Derby a couple of months ago. Bon Apertif
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hardly surprising Gladwin wanted to be back.

Comment

Is there no end to these reptiles cultural beliefs ? After watching ch 4 tonight I've had me last curry .
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Although I'm old school, and believe in an eye for an eye,I do understand the need for law and order in a civilised society. However these people are far from civilised and I wouldn't/couldn't blame anybody for taking the law in to their own hands. Although it would be a burden on the taxpayer, a lengthy spell in hospital, where they could learn from the errors of their ways, while recovering from a few broken bones, would act as a deterrent to others.

Comment

was found to have a filthy bottle in the kitchen of Yeahya Flavour.

Yes his bottle was no doubt very filthy, dirty man.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Interesting shape that Lota jug
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Is there no end to these reptiles cultural beliefs ? After watching ch 4 tonight I've had me last curry .
                Vile

Comment

Could be worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...nto-kebab.html

Comment

Thats proper jank. What is wrong with these uncivilised pieces of filth.

Comment

Years ago I was living near the Elephant & Castle in Blackfriars Road. I got home from work late and I was starving, so I nipped round the corner to the take away curry house. When I got home I opened the first container, and there, sitting bang in the middle, on top of the pilau rice, was a cockroach. I mean it was as if they'd put it there like a treat or something. Needless to say, I chucked the roach in the bin and ate the curry and rice.

Comment

I'm a right germ free adolescent these days and I won't eat anywhere that ain't a five on scores on the doors (well I will do a four as well sometimes).
                        I check the app EVERY SINGLE time before I eat out now, takeaway rubbish or upmarket .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I'm a right germ free adolescent these days and I won't eat anywhere that ain't a five on scores on the doors (well I will do a four as well sometimes).
                          I check the app EVERY SINGLE time before I eat out now, takeaway rubbish or upmarket .
                          What's the app kev as I'm always logging on to the site and it's hard work finding places. Checked my favourite grilled chicken gaff the other day out of interest and it's boasting a fantastic score of......... 0

Comment

It's actually called 'scores on the doors' jim, just search that on play store. You can search for a gaff or it just lists all of them wherever you are anyway.
                            It's a government app as well, so it's updated all the time, my local Chinese went from a five to a one the other month. Sod that.

Comment

Oh and be careful, it becomes an absolute obsession and ruins loads of your favourite eateries , so don't blame me yeah. Ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X