No announcement yet.

The Springbok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a shame to see it go, I had pints in there for 4 days in a row when I came over for Wembley, the place was just rocking with full on singing and the staff and owner were brilliant!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Never been in there myself as its always been too packed on match days but signed it anyway

Comment

Just seen this on facebook

Comment

That's gotta be a wind up!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Just seen this on facebook

Haha leave orf , be flying the multi coloured flag!! Away pub then!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Any confirmation?

Comment

Word from a couple of bods of the WC is that the new owner wants to turn it into a gastro pub. Can't see how that'll work in that location, but by all accounts he's done the same with a former kazi over in West Ken.

So expect £6 a pint if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Word from a couple of bods of the WC is that the new owner wants to turn it into a gastro pub. Can't see how that'll work in that location, but by all accounts he's done the same with a former kazi over in West Ken.

So expect £6 a pint if so.
                  Spoke with Tina today Jim , exactly what she said .thai grub, what the f uck is going on ? Should be able to walk in a pub and spit on the floor ! Too many irons around today.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Spoke with Tina today Jim , exactly what she said .thai grub, what the f uck is going on ? Should be able to walk in a pub and spit on the floor ! Too many irons around today.
                    made me smile ,Van
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Comment

What's Wet Spam got to do with The Bok?
                        Joking aside, I agree about your local boozer being a bit gritty, it adds to the ambiance
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Oh dear whats happening to my old local. Used to treat them 2 big Irish wolfhounds many howls ago.

Comment

Now renamed 'The Queens Tavern' with the OLD style QPR crest (Tango & Cash badge) as the pubs logo

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Now renamed 'The Queens Tavern' with the OLD style QPR crest (Tango & Cash badge) as the pubs logo
                              See they were doing refurb works Jim ,never the feathery badge ?

Comment

See they were doing refurb works Jim ,never the feathery badge ?
                                Yes mate. Took some pics but dunno how to put them up

Comment

Working...
                                X