Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122

Thread: Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Originally Posted by Hubble
    It's on Amazon.
    Its a bit cheesy, but a good watch.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

2. Default

Originally Posted by Fraggy
    Do you get Lucifer over there?
    Lucifer had the potential to be a top show but it is trying to please everyone instead of targeting an 18+ audience. Should of been a lot darker and a lot more violent. In fact he's actually portrayed as borderline gay instead of the devil.

3. Default

Originally Posted by Fraggy
    Do you get Lucifer over there?
    Some faggot at work tried to get me into that. Can't stand that PR ick in Miranda. He needs a slap comes across cringeworthy. Hated it tbh
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

4. Default

Hubbs I'm sure you're watching Vikings season 5.
    What do you think? i'm liking it so far, even though a few of the main characters are not in it. History based so can only last so long.

Originally Posted by UpperP
    Hubbs I'm sure you're watching Vikings season 5.
    What do you think? i'm liking it so far, even though a few of the main characters are not in it. History based so can only last so long.
    Yes I am mate. Ragnar is a hard act to follow, but yes I'm enjoying it. We've still got Lagertha! But Ragnar's sons - Bjorn apart (that's not a pun by the way!) - aren't nearly as engaging as their dad and Ivar the Boneless doesn't have any of his father's compelling traits apart from a penchant for extreme violence. Not so keen on the Jonathan Rhys Meyers character either. And now Floki's flucked off on his own little adventure, it feels a bit lost. But.... we've still got Lagertha!

6. Default

Originally Posted by Hubble
    Yes I am mate. Ragnar is a hard act to follow, but yes I'm enjoying it. We've still got Lagertha! But Ragnar's sons - Bjorn apart (that's not a pun by the way!) - aren't nearly as engaging as their dad and Ivar the Boneless doesn't have any of his father's compelling traits apart from a penchant for extreme violence. Not so keen on the Jonathan Rhys Meyers character either. And now Floki's flucked off on his own little adventure, it feels a bit lost. But.... we've still got Lagertha!
    If I was Lagertha's prisoner I wouldn't want to escape :-) She also likes a bit of girl on girl action, so she's a 10 in my book ;-) Hoping our boys put up a decent fight instead of looking like gutless cowards who are out fought and out thought at every battle.

For those who don't know what we're talking about!