No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes mate. And Ive been tweeting non stop about him going in. Ha ha.

Comment

• What's your twitter handle?

Comment

• No chance mucker. Ha ha.

Comment

• The night of is excellent. I have 3 episodes to go and hopefully get them done this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
            The night of is excellent. I have 3 episodes to go and hopefully get them done this weekend.
            I just finished it yesterday Hoop, good show. started on The Missing now as I've heard good things.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I just finished it yesterday Hoop, good show. started on The Missing now as I've heard good things.
              I finished it at the weekend and got the last episode of The Missing as well to go. Both quality shows but i must admit i preferred the night of.

Comment

• Anyone watching Taboo with Tom Hardy? Dark deeds and mysterious secrets in early 19th century London, bloody fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Anyone watching Taboo with Tom Hardy? Dark deeds and mysterious secrets in early 19th century London, bloody fantastic.
                  Watched episodes 1 and 2. Can hardly wait for episode 3. Wish it was a Netfflix show as they release the whole series.

Comment

• Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Taboo is a bit special. I know we moan about paying our TV license but they do occasionally pull out a few crackers and this is one of them
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.
                        Well worth a look. Read the book when I was at school. I agree the film wasn't all that but it was made over 40 years ago and they didn't have the advantages film makers have today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.
                          The film is garbage? Spoken like a true whippersnapper! I tell you Ginge, when the Exorcist came out here it was bloody terrifying! And bloody good! We didn't have all those fancy special effects back in those days to spoil us!

Comment

The film is garbage? Spoken like a true whippersnapper! I tell you Ginge, when the Exorcist came out here it was bloody terrifying! And bloody good! We didn't have all those fancy special effects back in those days to spoil us!
                            Haha fair enough mate, maybe I should change "garbage" to "before my time". I just didn't enjoy it, found it a bit boring. But the series is well worth a watch as UpperP says.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Fair enough mate, I can imagine it's a bit like me watching an old black and white horror movie! Is the series genuinely scary?

Comment

Fair enough mate, I can imagine it's a bit like me watching an old black and white horror movie! Is the series genuinely scary?
                                I based my comment that the film wasn't all that knowing that Ginge is only a youngster and you said what I actually meant.
                                Not really scary, but I think we're used to seeing blood and guts that nothing really scares us anymore. It is very slick, well acted and does have a few scenes that certainly hold your attention and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Comment

Working...
                                X