No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld was awesome. Now gotta wait until 2018 for the second series.

Started on Outsiders last night after a recommendation. Seems good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      Just finished season 2 of Bates Motel. It's excellent and I'm glad I took Weare and a few others advice. The actress who plays the mum is absolutely brilliant.
      The Night of is a great watch too and I highly reccommend it.
      I won't mention who started the thread on it then Uppers!

Comment

• Started watching The Night Of up to the 3rd so far found it fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          I won't mention who started the thread on it then Uppers!

Apologies Hubbs. Didn't fancy it tbh but lots on here bigged it up so decided to give it a go and glad I did. Near the end of season 3 and he's really starting to lose the plot.
          Same as TWD, not a zombie fan but everyone kept raving about it. Watched series 1 but couldn't see what all the fuss was about.
          Gave Rectify another go. agree it's very well acted, especially the lead, but not my cup of tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Started watching The Night Of up to the 3rd so far found it fantastic.
            Top show glad you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
              Apologies Hubbs. Didn't fancy it tbh but lots on here bigged it up so decided to give it a go and glad I did. Near the end of season 3 and he's really starting to lose the plot.
              Same as TWD, not a zombie fan but everyone kept raving about it. Watched series 1 but couldn't see what all the fuss was about.
              Gave Rectify another go. agree it's very well acted, especially the lead, but not my cup of tea.
              No worries mate! I can understand why Rectify isn't everyone's cup of tea. What I loved about TWD in the early series was how it explored moral dilemma and what it means to be human, and how these warped in the face of extreme adversity. But the last couple of series it's got repetitive and a bit silly really. And as I said, I found the latest episode after the mid-season break to be repulsive. Lost it for me.

I did start watching The Night of and it's excellent, that's for sure, but there's only so many TV dramas you can devote time to. In the meantime, VIKINGS is back!! Loving this latest series so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                No worries mate! I can understand why Rectify isn't everyone's cup of tea. What I loved about TWD in the early series was how it explored moral dilemma and what it means to be human, and how these warped in the face of extreme adversity. But the last couple of series it's got repetitive and a bit silly really. And as I said, I found the latest episode after the mid-season break to be repulsive. Lost it for me.

I did start watching The Night of and it's excellent, that's for sure, but there's only so many TV dramas you can devote time to. In the meantime, VIKINGS is back!! Loving this latest series so far.
                Vikings is blinding. Think il bank a few then have a lazy afternoon watching a load. Yeah,walking dead save for a few minutes of the last season has been pony.the new misanthrope play a good part though I think.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Finished The Night Of. Brilliant watch. Now for Westworld.

Comment

• Not a show i imagine many on here watch, but my bestie goes into the celeb big brother house tonight, he should be good value and worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Not a show i imagine many on here watch, but my bestie goes into the celeb big brother house tonight, he should be good value and worth a watch.
                      Who's your bestie?

Grant Bovey was on it last year and I was doing some business with a couple of his old companys. Until they both went bust. He still owes me around £30k. Ugly b*stard.

Comment

• He aint gone in it yet mate....still waiting nervously.
                        The one who looks like a bin man there to clear the rubbish
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-01-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Finished The Night Of. Brilliant watch. Now for Westworld.
                          I've just started The Night Of - blinding show. Best pilot episode I have seen for a long time. Funnily enough West World is next on my list too. My brother reckons there are 2 or 3 slow episodes following the pilot but to bear with it and it ramps right up.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Lost track of what's been posted in this thread now so may have even mentioned it myself already, but Black Mirror is an outrageously good show. 3 or 4 of the episodes are right up there with the best TV I have see.

I can imagine it being a bit of a marmite thing though, it's nothing like a typical TV series like your Breaking Bads n that. Anybody else seen it?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Lost track of what's been posted in this thread now so may have even mentioned it myself already, but Black Mirror is an outrageously good show. 3 or 4 of the episodes are right up there with the best TV I have see.

I can imagine it being a bit of a marmite thing though, it's nothing like a typical TV series like your Breaking Bads n that. Anybody else seen it?
                              It's totally different to the norm and that's why I think its totally brilliant. 1st episode highlights all sorts and I highly recommend it. Night of I saw 1st 2 episodes. Again brilliant and could easily happen, poor young lad guilty of being naive. I will also add that the way the American police work in the show is v realistic. Being Muslim and up for a major charge, poor sod but love it
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                He aint gone in it yet mate....still waiting nervously.
                                The one who looks like a bin man there to clear the rubbish
                                Is your bestie Brandon Block Kev? Don't watch the show (God forbid!), but a good mate of mine (also Rangers fan, you might know him) was posting about him going on the show and loads of people liking it and commenting - seems like he's quite a well-loved character who started out DJing in West London.

Comment

Working...
                                X