No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now. Pretty decent. With Kiefer Sutherland, I always relate him to his character in 24 where he just destroyed anyone in his path so when I see weakness from him in another show, it annoys me massively. (I hated his weak persona in Touch, for example)

4 episodes in, a decent start. Unsure why they are releasing an episode a week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      Watching Designated Survivor on Netflix right now. Pretty decent. With Kiefer Sutherland, I always relate him to his character in 24 where he just destroyed anyone in his path so when I see weakness from him in another show, it annoys me massively. (I hated his weak persona in Touch, for example)

4 episodes in, a decent start. Unsure why they are releasing an episode a week though.
      Really enjoyong it so far. Bit frustrating its one a week, but i think it is kinda good for suspense shows.

Comment

• Apart from the Marvel/Superhero stuff, they're making lots of films in to series.
        Lethal Weapon (can't see that working),
        The Exorcist (seen a couple of episodes and looks ok so far)
        Westworld (haven't seen it so can't comment)

Anyone checked out Conviction yet? Seen the first two episodes and found it quite entertaining.

Comment

• I saw the first episode of Westworld last night. Absolutely brilliant. If it carries on in the same manner it will be an epic series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I saw the first episode of Westworld last night. Absolutely brilliant. If it carries on in the same manner it will be an epic series.
            The film is less than 6 and sh it, the series is 9.2 imbd
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Just finished watching Startup. Very enjoyable.

Comment

• Just seen 1st episode of quarry has potential

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Just finished watching Startup. Very enjoyable.
                  Glad you liked it mate. Give it a go guys, well worth a look IMHO,don't think you'll be disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Just seen 1st episode of quarry has potential
                    Was born in '61 and maybe growing up in that era strikes a chord. Life without mobile phones, computers, the internet, might seem a bit boring to the youngsters on here, but I think it's pretty good so far and have high hopes for it being a success.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                      Was born in '61 and maybe growing up in that era strikes a chord. Life without mobile phones, computers, the internet, might seem a bit boring to the youngsters on here, but I think it's pretty good so far and have high hopes for it being a success.
                      Snap. A vintage year Uppers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                        What's not having a mobile got to do with watching quarry? I love technology but we sing from the same hymn sheet

Comment

• Just watched the second episode of Westworld. Seriously kids, it's ####ing genius.

Comment

Just watched the second episode of Westworld. Seriously kids, it's ####ing genius.
                            You watching torrent or is it on streaming?

Comment

Just watched the second episode of Westworld. Seriously kids, it's ####ing genius.
                              Watched the first episode and considering the film was circa 1972/73 and was probably preceded by a book, I think it's pretty amazing that the concept/storyline has managed to stand the test of time. I know it's a bit early to jump to conclusions, but like you, think that it could be a big hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                What's not having a mobile got to do with watching quarry? I love technology but we sing from the same hymn sheet
                                Was just trying to say it might not be something that appeals to everyone. When I was a youngster, apart from gangster/cowboy/war films, only appreciated films that weren't from my generation as I got older.

Comment

Working...
                                X