No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Anyone else watching this? Just started series one, it's fairly gruesome and totally gripping. I'm hooked.

Just seen the final episode of TWD 6 - the last two series have been pretty crap, it's turned into a soap opera with zombies. At the start I loved it - moral dilemmas, relatable characters and drama agogo, equally gripping, but it's lost it for me.

Vikings is still great though, I love Ragnar Lothbrok! And Lagertha. And Ragnar's new Chinese squeeze...

Still missing Ray Donovan - loved that series - hope there will be a series 4.

Black Sails has become boring. Far too much psychological waffling with intermittent drama.

Looking forward to GoT series 6, 5 was totally epic.

Outlander 2 is about to start -I loved the first one.

What else?

Blacksails was blinding first series then become zzzz.
    Vikings is bang on.saving up to watch a few from latest season.
    That outlander about the jocks ?
    She forgot me kindle,so can't read ya book,she has two choices for reprimand of the hand.Hairy side or non hairy side. You decide.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Blacksails was blinding first series then become zzzz.
      Vikings is bang on.saving up to watch a few from latest season.
      That outlander about the jocks ?
      She forgot me kindle,so can't read ya book,she has two choices for reprimand of the hand.Hairy side or non hairy side. You decide.
      Both sides for that Lone! Will ya read it when you get back?

And yeah, the Jock Outlander.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Both sides for that Lone! Will ya read it when you get back?

And yeah, the Jock Outlander.
        Yes for sure mate.dont get as much time to read when in Blighty as out here though.

I may of gone a bit OTT and she is now picking up her teeth with broken fingers. A lesson learnt though.

Comment

Yes for sure mate.dont get as much time to read when in Blighty as out here though.

I may of gone a bit OTT and she is now picking up her teeth with broken fingers. A lesson learnt though.
          You gotta do what you gotta do. Let me know what you think when you do read it. I think you might like it!

Comment

Anyone else watching this? Just started series one, it's fairly gruesome and totally gripping. I'm hooked.

Just seen the final episode of TWD 6 - the last two series have been pretty crap, it's turned into a soap opera with zombies. At the start I loved it - moral dilemmas, relatable characters and drama agogo, equally gripping, but it's lost it for me.

Vikings is still great though, I love Ragnar Lothbrok! And Lagertha. And Ragnar's new Chinese squeeze...

Still missing Ray Donovan - loved that series - hope there will be a series 4.

Black Sails has become boring. Far too much psychological waffling with intermittent drama.

Looking forward to GoT series 6, 5 was totally epic.

Outlander 2 is about to start -I loved the first one.

What else?
            You watched Klondike ? Fantastic for scenery and suchlike but weak in plot.

If you missed it ? Deadwood is great but a shame HBO didn't commission a final season.

Started a few better call Saul and they are ok.

Comment

You watched Klondike ? Fantastic for scenery and suchlike but weak in plot.

If you missed it ? Deadwood is great but a shame HBO didn't commission a final season.

Started a few better call Saul and they are ok.
              I haven't watched Klondike, sounds like I might give it swerve though. Clearly not a patch on Deadwood. I quite like Better Call Saul first series, might watch the second. Did you ever watch Ray Donovan? Loved that series.

Comment

I haven't watched Klondike, sounds like I might give it swerve though. Clearly not a patch on Deadwood. I quite like Better Call Saul first series, might watch the second. Did you ever watch Ray Donovan? Loved that series.
                Yes watched Ray. Good show. Think may have a few to catch up on though ? . Californiction and the entourage are good n all if you may of missed them ?

Comment

Yes watched Ray. Good show. Think may have a few to catch up on though ? . Californiction and the entourage are good n all if you may of missed them ?
                  There's 3 series of Ray so far. I have missed Californication and entourage, so I've got those to check out when I find a space in my busy schedule!

Comment

Seen all 4 series of Bates, the first one was good but it's kinda weird drama.

Californication is just too good, I'm near the end so watching one every other day now.

Comment

The Walking Dead is just superb. The only season I haven't enjoyed was season 5. But then I have read the comics so I was very excited for the arrival of Negan. Brilliant program.
                      Almost finished GoT season 5 (finally). Found seasons 1 and 2 extremely boring, until the battle of blackwater. 3, 4 and 5 have been decent though.
                      Currently also watching Arrow and The Flash, I enjoy both, as well as Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That's my point Ginge - TWD great series 1-4, unravels after that (albeit with some good moments).

What's the series with the female superhero, Jessica Jones, has you seen that? Been told it's worth a watch.

Comment

11.22.63 is worth checking out.
                          Started on Narcos last night. Impressed with the first episode.

Comment

Mrs bates was a nice sort
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              11.22.63 is worth checking out.
                              Started on Narcos last night. Impressed with the first episode.
                              I'll move onto that very soon Norths.

Comment

Working...
                              X